E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Economics and Energy Management|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- Ministry of Energy Main characteristics of the Russian power industry Moscow URL: https://minenergo.gov.ru/node/532 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Energy Order of the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation 174, “About the Approval of the Scheme and Program of Development of the United Energy System of Russia for 2019-2025” Moscow URL: https://minenergo.gov.ru/node/14828 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- B.Z.E. Cedrick and W. Long Investment Motivation in Renewable Energy: A PPP Approach J Energy Procedia 115, 229–38 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Bushukina, Funding Renewable-Energy Investment Projects Bulletin of the South Ural State University Ser Power Engineering 19 (1), 50–57 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Gavrichenko, O.V. Luskatova, and M.V. Roberts, 2018 The industry practice of project financing News of higher education institutions. Technology of the textile industry 5 (377), 5-10 [Google Scholar]
- The World Bank Financing Renewable Energy. Options for Developing Financing Instruments Using Public Funds 50 URL: http://siteresources.worldbank.org/EXTENERGY2/Resources/SREP_financing_instruments_sk_clean2_FINAL_FOR_PRINTING.pdf (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Trushina, Studying of classification signs of project financing J Simvol nauki 4, 159–63 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kazansky, Risks of project financing and methods of their overcoming in the Russian projects J Problems of modern economy 1, 139–43 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Alternative energy Moscow URL: https://neftegaz.ru/news/Alternative-energy (2019) [Google Scholar]
- IRENA REmap 2030 Renewable Energy Prospects for Russian Federation Working paper IRENA Abu Dhabi URL: www.irena.org/remap (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Hevel Solar energy Moscow URL: http://www.hevelsolar.com/solar/faq/#a1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation from 15.02.2018 158, (as amended on 06.06.2018) “On the program “Project Financing Factory” URL: http://ivo.garant.ru/#/document/71881806/paragraph/1:2 [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation from 06.06.2018 № 654, “About Government guarantee of the Russian Federation on the bond issues attracted by “Specialized Society of Project Financing Factory of Project Financing” limited liability company and modification of the Project Financing Factory program URL: http://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/71862918/#ixzz5XbZyrLJC [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Energy Draft of the Energy Strategy of Russia until 2035 Moscow URL: https://minenergo.gov.ru/system/download-pdf/1920/69055 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Dupina, and M.V. Roberts, Trends in the development of project financing in modern conditions Economy and service: from theory to practice: Coll. scientific tr. Vladimir 110–17 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.