E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- N.F. Kotelets, N.A. Akimova, M.V. Antonov, Testing, operation and repair of electrical machines, 383 [Google Scholar]
- T.T. Baltynov, Research of failures of power transformers during operation, Modern equipment and technologies: Collection of works of the XVII Int. Scientific and Practical Conf. of Students, Postgraduates and Young Scientists, 18–22 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Turanova, A.E. Vendyukov, L.G. Gafiyatullin, V.K. Kozlov, Research of the mechanism of sediment formation in transformer oil, Chemistry and technology of fuels and oils, 4, 628–631 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.Y. Lvov, Analysis of damage to power transformers of 110 kV and above, JSC IDGC Holding. Travec Conf. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Muratayeva, I.A. Muratayev, Application of the temperature dependence of the dielectric loss tangent to assess the aging of transformer oil, Actualscience, 1-3(3), 70–72 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Dagayeva, D.V. Kataseva, A.S. Katasev, A.P. Kirpichnikov, Fuzzy expert diagnostics system for oil-filled power transformers. Bulletin of the Technological University, 21(2), 148–154 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Petrova, V.F. Novikov, R.R. Garifullina, Problems of transformer oil sample preparation. In the digest: fundamental and applied research: problems and results, Materials of the Int. scientific-practical conference dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the FSBEI of HE “GSSTU named after academician Millionshchikov M D, 2, 118–120 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ya.M. Kashin, G.A. Kirillov, A.B. Varenov, A.A. Yermolaev, V.E. Gabidulin, Analysis of modern methods and equipment for quality control of transformer oil, Bulletin of the Adyghe State University. Series 4: Natural Mathematical and Technical Sciences, 3(206), 109–121 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Vysogorets, Development of methods for rapid analysis of the quality parameter of insulating oil, Reliability and safety of energy, 11(1), 41–47 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R.R Abdrashitov, Diagnostics and monitoring of power transformers. In the digest: The role and place of information technology in modern science, Collection of articles of the Int. Scientific and Practical Conf., 19–21 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Vagapov, T.A. Volkova, Transformer oil as a diagnostic medium for power transformers, In the digest: Electrotechnical complexes and systems materials of the int. scientific-practical conf. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Syrtsov, D.V. Polovinka, O.S. Parsentev, Increasing the reliability of power transformers by improving their tests, Prospects for the development of information technology, 32, 76–86 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Tomin, Ye.N. Korchevin, Research of the transformer oils aging in the atmosphere of various gases under the influence of an electric field, Energetic, 5, 25–28 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kartashov, V.F. Novikov, Determination of furan compounds in transformer oil by gas chromatography using new sorbents. Proceedings of higher educational institutions, Energy problems, 1-2, 46–52 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Petrova, Results of long-term periodic diagnostics of power transformers, In the digest: Int. Collection of scientific articles XLVII Int. correspondence scientific and practical conference, 34–37 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.Ye. Obukhov, L.L. Chaikov, K.V. Kovalenko, S.V. Krivokhizha, A.N. Lobanov, Dynamic light scattering method and complex spectral atomic-molecular identification of the structure of colloidal formations in transformer oil, Actual problems of oil and gas, 2(14), 22 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Gafiyatullin, Yu.K. Bikkinyaeva, A.N. Turanov, V.K. Kozlov, Features of the degradation of olive oil according to UV-spectroscopy, the magazine Energy of Tatarstan, 9-10, 138–140 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.K. Bikkinyaeva, A.N. Turanov, V.K. Kozlov, O.A. Turanova, Prospects for the development of chromatographic analysis of gases dissolved in oil and other analytical methods used to diagnose the state of oil-filled transformers, University news. Problems of Energy, 9-10, 148–152 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.K. Ilyasova, Yu.K. Bikkinyaeva, A.N. Turanov, V.K. Kozlov, O.A. Turanova, Analysis of optical spectra of transformer oils in the area of 850-1000 nm, University news. Journal Problems of Energy, 7-8, 13–17 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Kozlov, M.Sh. Garifullin, Monitoring the status of transformer oils according to their optical spectra, New in the Russian electric power industry, 1, 16–22 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O. Shutenko, O. Proskurnina, V. Abramov, Comparative analysis of risks which are accompanied by the use of typical and boundary gases concentrations for the diagnostics of high voltage transformers, Energetika, 64(3-29), 137–145 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. Poiss, S. Vitolina, J.M. Riga, Advances in Science, Technology and Engineering Systems Journal, 3(1), 148–154 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Paul, E.M. Ohodnicki, Chemical Sensing Strategies for Real-Time Monitoring of Transformer Oil, IEEE Sensors Journal, 17(18), 5786–5806 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Singh, Y.R. Sood, P. Verma, Impact of Accelerated Stresses on Power Transformer Insulation, Energy and Power Engineering, 09(04), 217–231 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Liu, H. Wu, T. Liu, H. Feng, H. Tian, Z. Peng, Influence of moisture and temperature on the frequency domain spectroscopy characteristics of transformer oil, Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Dielectrics, 1, 565–568 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.E. Kurakina, V.K. Kozlov, O.A. Turanova, A.N. Turanov, Research of the Changes in the Structural Group Composition of Transformer Oil During Operation, Problemele energeticii regionale, 2, 37 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.