E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- Yu.A. Shcherbatykh, Psychology of Labor and Personnel Management, 248 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Lieberman, Technogenic Safety: The Human Factor, 101 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Zaripova, The human factor is the main cause of industrial accidents, Industrial and environmental safety, labor protection, 1(98), 21 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Dozortsev, D.V. Kneller, Technological computer simulators: everything you always wanted to know, Industrial control systems and controllers, 12, 1–13 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Selivanov, L.N. Selivanova, Virtual reality as a method and means of learning, Educational technologies and society, 17(3), 378–91 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.F. Sergeev, Virtual simulators, Problems of the theory and design methodology of the Biotechnosphere, 2(8), 15–20 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Kuvshinova, Use of virtual reality tools for training the personnel of the enterprise, Naukarastudent.ru, 10(034), 6 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Gorbunov, Airfield Special Equipment Simulator, Scientific Herald of the Moscow State Technical University of Civil Aviation, 225(3), 92–97 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Zerfus, A.A. Ulyanovskiy, Virtual reality as a new research technology and educational environment, Bulletin of the St. Petersburg University of the State Fire Service EMERCOM of Russia: Scientific and analytical journal, 185–90 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Antropova, M.E. Manshin, Prospects for the use of virtual reality in primary education Student, electron. scientific journals, 17-24(44), 20–5 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.P. Zinchenko, G.Ya. Menshikova, Yu.M. Bayakovsky, A.M. Chernorizov, A.E. Voyskunsky, Virtual reality technologies: methodological aspects, achievements and prospects, National Psychological Journal, 1(3), 54–62 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Knyazeva, Virtual reality and professional visualization technologies, Bulletin of the Volzhsky University. V.N. Tatishcheva, 12, 68–76 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Markin, M.In. Stupina, The current state of the virtual reality industry and the immediate prospects of its Innovations in science, Sat. Art. on mater. LXII int. scientific-practical conf., 34–40 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.O. Kolesnikov, The Impact of Virtual Reality: Man and a Computer Game: A Philosophical Aspect, The Scientific Community of Students of the 21st Century. Social Sciences Electronic collection of articles on the materials of the XXXI student international scientific-practical conference, 4(30), 61–5 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Malyshko, Philosophical Problems of Virtual Reality: Historical and Philosophical Analysis, 164 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.