E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- M.A. Vakhrushin, Management accounting: A textbook for universities, 2, 12 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Ivashkevich, Management accounting: Textbook for universities, 56 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Konovalova, Cost management problems in an industrial enterprise, Management in Russia and abroad, 1, 97–99 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kuznetsova, V. Markova, SWOT-analysis: the practice of application, Problems of the theory and practice of management, 5, 86–91 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Lunina, Problems of cost management associated with product quality, Economic Analysis: Theory and Practice, 14, 5257 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Nesvetaylov, Strategic management accounting at energy enterprises, diss. . doc., 435 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N. Plaskova, Strategically analysis and its role in substantiating the development strategy of the organization, Problems of theory and management practice, 1, 86–97 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Romanova, Controlling as a means of strategic ’enterprise management, Problems of the theory and practice of management, 4, 80–85 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Samusenko, New Trends in Accounting by Responsibility Centers, Economic Analysis: Theory and Practice, 15 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Sigidov, A.A. Adamenko, M.S. Rytyantsev, A systematic approach to the classification of cost accounting methods, Management Accounting, 2, 27–34 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Troitsky, Energy and the Economy of Russia: Past, Present and Future, Energy, 9-10, 2–12 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Fil, Managerial and strategic cost accounting of enterprises of the energy complex, diss. cand., 200 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. Khakhonov, Principles of organization of management accounting of cash flows by responsibility centers, Modern high technology, 53–56 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Ch.T. Horngren, J. Foster, Accounting: management aspect, Finance and Statistics, 146 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- M. Fritz, M. Koch, Potentials for prosperity without growth: Ecological sustainability, social inclusion and the quality of life in 38 countries, Ecological Economics, 108, 191–199 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.