E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- Yu.V. Vankov, E.R. Bazukova, A.S. Gavrilov, Assessment of transport losses of heat at change of properties of thermal isolation, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 288 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.R. Saifullin, Yu.V. Vankov, E.R. Bazukova, A. Maryashev, Evaluation of heat transporting losses due to changes of insulation properties during operation, IOP Conf. Series: Journal of Physics: Conf. Series, 1058 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Zvonareva, Yu.V. Vankov, Energy saving in systems of heat supply of the large municipal associations powered from several sources of heat, Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University, Geo Assets Engineering (2015) [Google Scholar]
- The head of the Republic went to the emergency heating main. URL:http://izdat.karelia.ru/index.php?newsid=1683 Kukkovka [Google Scholar]
- OJSC St. Petersburg Heating Grid will provide the necessary assistance to the family of a student of the Smolny Institute who died of burns. URL: http://www.rosteplo.ru/news.php?zag=1297149898 [Google Scholar]
- There were announced an emergency situation in three districts of Karelia. URL: http://www.flb.ru/info/14555.html [Google Scholar]
- About improving the reliability and energy efficiency of heating networks. URL: http://www.vnipiep.ru/nadezhnost_teplovyih_setey.html [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Chupin, V.I. Shlapakov, Analysis of the accident rate of heating networks and the planning of pipe replacement in an automated control system for the heating networks operation, Heat Supply News, 11 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Matveyev, Experience in the diagnosis of heating networks at the Municipal Unitary Enterprise Yoshkar-Ola TPP-1, Heat Supply News, 7(11), 24–27 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Bigus, A.B. Schastlivtsev, M.A. Sabrekov, Acoustic emission control on pipelines of the main heating networks of the Norilsk industrial region, Heat Supply News, 11(195) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Sh.G. Ganshin, Yu.V. Vankov, E.V. Izmaylova, Monitoring the technical condition of pipelines by acoustic methods, 160 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Gorbunova, Yu.V. Vankov, T.O. Politova, Calculation and evaluation of the reliability index in the designing heating networks [Electronic resource], Engineering Bulletin of Don, 1 (2014) http://ivdon.ru/magazine/archive/n1y2014/2228 Russian language [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Geroyeva, I.Yu. Zilberova, Forecasting and diagnostics of the technical condition of the municipal infrastructure facilities [Electronic resource], Engineering Bulletin of Don, 4 (2012) http://www.ivdon.ru/magazine/archive/n4p1y2012/ 1074 (free access) Title from the screen. – Russian language [Google Scholar]
- Gorbunova T.G. Vankov Yu.V. Politova T.O. Ziganshin Sh.G. Zagidullin D.N. 2013 Practical application of reliability index in designing heating networks [Electronic resource] Prescopus Russia: Open journal [Google Scholar]
- Filimonov A.V.. 2009 Leak detectors for the searching leaks on the heating networks. // Heat Supply News, 5 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.