E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- T. Morosuk, G. Tsatsaronis, Splitting physical exergy: Theory and application. Energy, 167, 698–707. DOI:10.1016/J.ENERGY.2018.10.090 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Yushkova, V.A. Lebedev Streams of energy and exergy // Young scientist, 12(146), 17–19 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Lebedev Exergy method for assessing the energy efficiency of equipment of energy supply systems of enterprises of the mineral resource complex. Journal of Mining Institute 219, 435—443. DOI 10.18454/PMI.2016.3.435 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Medvedeva, A.G. Labutkin, L.U. Ibragimova The exergy method is a high-quality form of energysaving technologies // XVI International Scientific and Practical Conference. Penza: Autonomous non-profit scientific and educational organization “Volga House of Knowledge” 42–53 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Bogdanov Economics of power plants with the use of exergy and anergy. [Electronic resource] // http://exergy.narod.ru/Nigre2015-11.PDF. (access date: 31.03.2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Polkanov, S.V. Lavrov Exergy and its main types // Student Scientific Conference of 2016. Voronezh: Voronezh State University of Engineering Technologies (Voronezh), 321 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Smith, J. Klemesh, L. L. Tovazhnyansky, P. A. Kapustenko, L. M. Uliev Basics of integration of thermal processes. Kharkov: NTU “KhPI”, 458 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Marcelo Castier. Pinch analysis revisited: New rules for utility targeting, Applied Thermal Engineering, 27, 8-9, 1653–1656. DOI: 10.1016/j.applthermaleng.2006.09.015 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Kemp, C. Ian Pinch analysis and process integration – A user guide on process integration for the efficient use of energy (2nd Ed.). Elsevier Ltd 415 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Yushkova Exergetic method of analysis of thermal power systems. International University of Resources. Scientific Reports on Resource, 1, 457–461 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Calculation of exergy and its components [Electronic resource]. URL: https://lektsii.org/111886.html (access date 22.07.2019). [Google Scholar]
- C. Zhang, Y. Wang, C.G. Zheng, X.S. Lou Exergy cost analysis of a coal fired power plant based on structural theory of thermoeconomics. Energy Conversion and Management, 47(7-8), 17–43 (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.