E3S Web Conf.
Volume 125, 2019The 4th International Conference on Energy, Environment, Epidemiology and Information System (ICENIS 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 October 2019|
- G.D. Alperstedt, S. Bulgacov, Environmental management, strategic practices and praxis: A study in Santa Catarina industrial companies, BAR - Brazilian Administration Review 12(2), 288–308 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Dredge, G. Phi, R. Mahadevan, E. Meehan, E.S. Popescu, Digilisation in Tourism In-Depth Analysis of Challenges and Opportunities, Low Value procedure GRO-SME-17-C-091-A for Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME) Virtual Tourism Observatory. Aalborg University, Copenhagen (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. Husin, H. Kartono, Potential Maritime Tourism Areas in Belitung Regency (Thesis), Master Program of Geography – University of Indonesia (2011) [Google Scholar]
- F. Yulianda, Marine Ecotourism as an Alternative to the Use of Coastal Resources Based on Conservation, Standar Sains Department of Aquatic Resources Management Faculty of Fisheries and Marine Science - Bogor Agricultural Institute (2007) [Google Scholar]
- K. Moran, R.K. Stallman, P.L. Kjendlie, D. Dahl, J.D. Blitvich, L.A. Petrass, S. Shimongata, Can You Swim? An Exploration of Measuring Real and Perceived Water Competency, International Journal of Aquatic Research and Education 6(2), 122–135 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Quicoy, N.D. Briones, Beach Carrying Capacity Assessment of Coastal Ecotourism in Calatagan, Batangas, Phlippines, Journal of Environmental Science and Management 12(2), 11–26 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- P. Chandramohan, V.S. Kumar, Fine Particle Deposition at Vainguinim Tourist Beach, Goa, India, Journal of Coastal Research 1074-1 081. Royal Palm Beach. Florida susu, 1–8 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- K. Moran, L. Quan, R. Franklin, E. Bennett, Where the Evidence and Expert Opinion Meet: A Review of Open-Water Recreational Safety Messages, International Journal of Aquatic Research and Education 5(2) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hammann, M. Zimmer, Wind-Driven Dynamics of Beach-Cast Wrack in a Tide-Free System, Open Journal of Marine Science 04(2), 68–79 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Anita, Faisal, H. Meilina, The Quality and Distribution of Water at Krueng Geukueh Waters in North Aceh Regency – Indonesia, International Journal of Academic Research in Environment and Geopgraphy 5(2), 83–99 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Saleh, T. Aung, Changes in Small Islands of Tourist Destination. Journal for Sustainable Development 1(2), 21–33 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. Thetmeyer, U. Kils, To see and not be seen: the visibility of predator and prey with respect to feeding behaviour, Marine Ecology Progress Series 126(1–3), 1–8 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ward, F.A, Memon, D. Butler, Rainwater Harvesting: Model-Based Design Evaluation, Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Urban Drainage, Edinburgh. Scotland, UK (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.