E3S Web Conf.
Volume 125, 2019The 4th International Conference on Energy, Environment, Epidemiology and Information System (ICENIS 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Policy, Planning, and Education|
|Published online||28 October 2019|
- Presidential Decree No. 12, River Basin Determination, Indonesia (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Regional Regulation of Central Java Province No. 15, Watershed Management in the Central Java Province, Indonesia (2014) [Google Scholar]
- BPDAS, Final Report on Monitoring and Evaluation of Bodri Watershed Management, BPDAS Pemali Jratun (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Sriyana, Evaluation of watershed carrying capacity for watershed management (A case study on Bodri watershed, Central Java, Indonesia ), 05003, 1–10 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kundu, D. Khare, A. Mondal, Landuse Change Impact on Sub-Watersheds Prioritization by Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP), Ecol. Inform. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang, W. Cao, Q. Guo, S. Wu, Effects of Landuse Change on Surface Runoff and Sediment Yield at Different Watershed Scales on the Loess Plateau, Int. J. Sediment Res. 25(3), 283–293 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Polie, V. Dermawan, A Study of Watershed Management in Conservation of Water Resources (Case Study: Bone Watershed of Gorontalo Province), Tek. Pengair. 5(2), 189–198 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Suganda, Y.A. Yatmo, P. Atmodiwirjo, Environmental Management and Community Conditions in the Downstream Area of the River, Makara, Sos. Hum. 13(2), 143–153 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Tarlock, The Potential Role of Local Governments in Watershed Management, Pace 20(1), 149–176 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. Dale, K. Vella, R. Potts, Governance Systems Analysis (GSA): A Framework for Reforming Governance Systems, J. Public Adm. Gov. 3(3), 162 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Jentoft, T.C.V. Son, M. Bjørkan, Marine protected areas: A governance system analysis, Hum. Ecol. 35(5), 611–622 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- BPDAS, Bodri Integrated Watershed Management Plan (RPDAST), BPDAS Pemali Jratun - Semarang (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.