E3S Web Conf.
Volume 125, 2019The 4th International Conference on Energy, Environment, Epidemiology and Information System (ICENIS 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||28 October 2019|
- K. Nakamura, W. A. Noerdjito, and A. Hasyim, “Regional Difference and Seasonity of Rainfall in Java,” pp. 93–103, (1994) [Google Scholar]
- A. Federico, M. Popescu, C. Fidelibus, and G. Interno, “On the prediction of the time of occurrence of a slope failure: A review,” in Proc.9th Int. Symp. Landslides, 2, pp. 979–983, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Minister of Public Works Regulation in Indonesia No.22/PRT/M/2007. Jakarta, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- H. L.J and L. X.S, “Study on landslide related to rainfall,” J. Xiangtan Norm. Univ, 4, 22, pp. 55–62, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sofwan, M. Ridho, and A. Goni, “Wireless Sensor Network Design for Landslide Warning System in IoT Architecture,” pp. 280–283, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kapoor, H. Pahuja, and B. Singh, “Real-time monitoring & alert system for landslide,” 2016 2nd Int. Conf. Contemp. Comput. Informatics, pp. 584–589, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Basofi, A. Fariza, and M. R. Dzulkarnain, “Landslides susceptibility mapping using fuzzy logic: A case study in Ponorogo, East Java, Indonesia,” Proc. 2016 Int. Conf. Data Softw. Eng. ICoDSE 2016, pp. 0–6, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Hizrian, “Perancangan Jaringan Sensor Nirkabel Untuk Pendeteksi Dini Terjadinya Tanah Longsor Dengan Jaringan Syaraf Tiruan Multilayer Perceptron“. Teknik Elektro, Universitas Diponegoro, Semarang (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Giri, K. Ng, and W. Phillips, “Wireless Sensor Network System for Landslide Monitoring and Warning,” IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas., vol. PP, pp. 1–11, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Umar, A. Ahmad, W. Abdul, A. Wan, and M. Akib, “Early Warning System for Landslide Hazard Caused by Earthquake and Rainfall in West Sumatera Province, Indonesia,” pp. 541–546, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Heryana, E. Nugraheni, B. Kusumo, A. F. Rojie, and B. Setiadi, “Applying Agile Methods in Designing an Earthquake and Landslide Early Warning System Application for Android,” 1: 80–84, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. D. Femandez, K. J. A. Mendoza, and A. Jude, “Development of Microcontroller-based Landslide Early Warning System.” IEEE Region 10 Conference, pp. 3000-3005, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Zadeh, L.A,Fuzzy sets, Information and Control 8 (3): 338–353, (1965) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.