E3S Web Conf.
Volume 125, 2019The 4th International Conference on Energy, Environment, Epidemiology and Information System (ICENIS 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Health and Toxicology|
|Published online||28 October 2019|
- Z. Lassi, K. Wazny, R.A. Salam, J.K. Das, Z.A. Bhutta, An Unﬁnished Agenda on Adolescent Health: Opportunities for Interventions, Seminar in Perinatology (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Hindin, C.S. Christiansen, J. Ferguson, Setting Research Priorities for Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health in Low- and Middle-Income Countries, Bull World Health Organization (WHO) 91, 10-18 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SDKI, Indonesian Demographic and Health Survey 2017: Adolescent Reproductive Health, BKKBN (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Purwoastuti, E. Walyani, Guide to Reproductive and Family Planning Health Material, Yogyakarta: Pustaka Baru Press (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Shah, R. Nair, P.P. Shah, D.K. Modi, S.A. Desai, L. Desai, Improving Quality of Life with New Menstrual Hygiene Practices among Adolescent Tribal Girls in Rural Gujarat, India, Reproductive Health Matters 21, 41 (2013) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- P. A. Rupali, K. S. Sanjay, R.A. Patle, Anemia: Does it Have Effect on Menstruation?, Scholars Journal of Applied Medical SciencesOnline Sch. J. App. Med. Sci 3(1G), 514–517 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H.V. Meulen, M. Sholzberg, Iron Deﬁciency and Anemia in Patients with Inherited Bleeding Disorders, Tranfusion and Aphresis Science (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Alaqzam, A.C. Stanley, P.M. Simpson, V. Flood, S. Menon, Treatment Modalities in Adolescents WHO present With Heavy Menstrual Bleeding, Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Fajrin, Socio-Economic Risk Factors, Protein Intake, Iron Substance to Anemia in School Children, Jurnal Gizi Indonesia 35(1), 22-29 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Organization, World Health (WHO), The Global Prevalence of Anemia in 2011, WHO (2011) [Google Scholar]
- RISKESDAS, Indonesian Basic Health Research, Kementrian Kesehatan RI (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Listiana, Analysis of Factors Associated with the Occurrence of Iron Nutrition Anemia in Young Women in Terbanggi Besar 1 Vocational School in Central Lampung, Jurnal Kesehatan 7(3), 455–469 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dinas Kesehatan, Health Profile in Central Java, DINKES JATENG (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.T.Goswami, G. Pranab, M.B. Narayan, D. Puspendra, J. Vandana, G. Sandip, Prevalence and Determinants of Anaemia and Effect of Different Interventions Amongst Tea Tribe Female [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.