E3S Web Conf.
Volume 125, 2019The 4th International Conference on Energy, Environment, Epidemiology and Information System (ICENIS 2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||28 October 2019|
- WHO, Child, early and forced marriage legislation in 37 Asia-Pacific countries. Geneva, World Health Organization, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Godha, D.R. Hotchkiss, A.J. Gage, Association between Child Marriage and Reproductive Health Outcomes and Service Utilization: A Multi-Country Study from South Asia, J. Adolesc Heal. 52(5), 552–558 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Prakash, A. Singh, P.K. Pathak, S. Parasuraman, Early Marriage, Poor Reproductive Health Status of Mother And Child Well-Being in India. BMJ Sex. Reprod. Heal. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Shah, S. Prajapati, V. Sheneeshkumar, Adolescent Pregnancy: Problems and Consequences, Apollo Med. 9(3), 176–180 (20120 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- UNICEF, BPS, Pending Progress: Analysis of Data on Childhood Marriage in Indonesia, Jakarta (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Salvi, Child Marriage in India: A Tradition with Alarming Implications, Lancet 373(9678), 1826–1827 (2009) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- I. Unluoglu, E. Saatci, E. Akpinar, Women Family Physicians: A Career in Academic Family Medicine – An Example from Turkey, Fam. Med. &. Prim. Care. Rev. 17(1), 48–53 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H.Y. Yong, M.S. Zalilah, C.W. Tan, S.J. Koo, Pre-Pregnancy BMI and Intake of Energy And Calcium are Associated with the Vitamin D Intake of Pregnant Malaysian Women, Fam. Med. & Prim. Care. Rev. 19(4), 417–423 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Coordinating Ministry for People's Welfare, Policy Framework for the National Movement for the Acceleration of Nutrition Improvement in the Framework of the First Thousand Days of Life (1000 HPK Movements), Jakarta (2013) [Google Scholar]
- BPS, 2016 People's Welfare Indicator, Jakarta (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Erulkar, Early Marriage, Marital Relations and Intimate Partner Violence in Ethiopia, Int. Perspect Sex Reprod. Health., 6–13 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Nasrullah, R. Zakar, M.Z. Zakar, Child Marriage and Its Associations with Controlling Behaviors and Spousal Violence Against Adolescent and Young Women in Pakistan, J. Adolesc. Heal. 55(6), 804–809 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Pandey, Physical or Sexual Violence Against Women of Childbearing Age Within Marriage in Nepal: Prevalence, Causes, and Prevention Strategies, Int. Soc. Work. 59(6), 803–820 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Fevre, R. Quiroga, E. Murphy, Future Options Foreclosed: Girls Who Marry Early, Early Marriage and Child Spouses (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. Talukder, R.S. Rahman, Z. Hossain, Factors Affecting Stunting among Under-Five Children In Bangladesh, Fam. Med. & Prim Care Rev. 20(4), 356–362 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.