E3S Web Conf.
Volume 125, 2019The 4th International Conference on Energy, Environment, Epidemiology and Information System (ICENIS 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Health, Safety, and Environment Information Systems|
|Published online||28 October 2019|
- Departemen Kesehatan, Parameter Pencemaran Udara dan Dampaknya Bagi Kesehatan, (http://www.depkes.go.id/downloads/udara.pdf), (Accessed on March 20, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- W. Y. Chung, PC based optical ozone monitor using CCD photodetector, Sensors, Proceeding of IEEE. 2, 1775-1778. (2002). [Google Scholar]
- N. Ohtani, M. Endo, K. Nanri, T. Morita. Development of NOx sensor system by using a mid-IR coherent light source for exhaust emission monitoring, Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics (CLEO), 2, 2. (2003). [Google Scholar]
- M. Mello, A. Passaseo, A. De Risi, M. Lomascolo, Carbon-monoxide (CO) real time monitoring in combustion engines by an optical detection system. Research in Microelectronics and Electronics. 433-436. (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Tongnoi, Narongchai, J. Parnklang, Portable dust monitoring unit using QCM, International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems, Seoul, Korea. (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Yuzhan, Z. Yiwei, C. Linlin, L. Congning, S. Yunbo. Research in automobile exhaust gas of sulfur dixide and nitrogen dioxide monitoring WSN and optimization coverage algorithm, Fifth International Conference on Instrumentation and Measurement, Computer, Communication and Control (IMCCC). 1202-1205. (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Atzori, A. Iera, G. Morabito. (2010), The Internet of Things: A survey. 1-3. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Stankovic, Wireless sensor network. University of Virginia. (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yu, V. K. Prasanna, B. Krishnamachari, Information processing and routing in wireless sensor networks. Singapore: World Scientific Pub. Co. Inc. (2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.