E3S Web Conf.
Volume 126, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||30 October 2019|
- S.S. Kale, P.S. Patil, Data Mining Technology with Fuzzy Logic, Neural Networks and Machine Learning for Agriculture, Data Management, Analytics and Innovation, pp. 79–87, (Springer, Singapore, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Singh, D. Sharma, Prognosis for Crop Yield Production by Data Mining Techniques in Agriculture, Applications of Image Processing and Soft Computing Systems in Agriculture, pp. 145–158, IGI Global, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang,et al., Real-time monitoring of optimum timing for harvesting fresh tea leaves based on machine vision, International Journal of Agricultural and Biological Engineering, T12(1), pp. 6–9, (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Bhakta, S.K. Phadikar, Majumder State of the Art Technologies in Precision Agriculture: A Systematic Review, Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.L.Dedov, Krasnyanskiy M.N., Obukhov A.D., and Arkhipov A.E., Design and Development of Adaptive Simulators Using 3D Modeling. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, v12 (20), pp. 10415–10422, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Dedov, A.D. Obukhov,et al, Development of algorithmic and mathematical support of adaptive training complexes, Proceedings of the 18th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Geo Conference, T1. 3, pp. 279–286, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Obukhov, M.N. Krasnyansky, D.L. Dedov, S.V. Karpushkin, Mathematical Model of Information Processing in Electronic Document Management System, International Review of Automatic Control, v11, pp. 336–345, 2018 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Obukhov,et al. The algorithm of document routing in the electronic document management system using machine learning methods, Proceedings of the 18th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Geo Conference, v.2.1, pp. 765–772, 2018 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.