E3S Web Conf.
Volume 126, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||30 October 2019|
- M. Chebotaryev, I. Masienko, V. Masienko, G. Grigoryan, Rice straw utilization by crushing and splitting with bayonet-cutting roller, Polythematic network electronic scientific journal of Kuban State Agrarian University, 133, p. 486–497 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Chebotaryev, I. Masienko, Technological aspects of rice straw utilization in rice growing of Krasnodar Terrritory, Rice growing, 2 (25), p. 31–35 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Chebotaryev, I. Masienko, G. Grigoryan, V. Gritsunov, Trailed rice straw crusherPIRS-2-2, Agricultural expert in mechanization, 10, p. 38–39 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Chebotaryev, Digital technologies in rice growing, 73, p. 335–336 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Tron, M. Chebotaryev, Methods of utilization of non-grain part of rice in conditions of Krasnodar Territory, 73, p. 415–419 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. Zelensky, M. Chebotaryev, T. Logoida, Improvement of technology of rice cultivation in sanitary zones(On example of experimental training farm “Kuban»), Proceedings of Kuban State Agrarian University, 74, p. 53–57 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Chebotaryev, E. Shapiro, A. Taran, Determination of total number of rice harvesters with given warranty probability, Agricultural expert in mechanization, 7– 8, p. 71–86 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Chebotaryev, E. Shapiro, A. Taran, Calculation of rice harvesters' number of main technological level of harvesting-transport complex, Rice growing, 4 (41), p. 56–59 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Chebotaryev, Prospects of development of machines for processing rice field soil, 72, p. 339–340 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Chebotaryev, Modern condition and prospects of development of machines for rice growing, p. 239–245 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.