E3S Web Conf.
Volume 126, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||30 October 2019|
- Khomenko M.S., Prospects of use of soil-processing machines with passive and active bodies.// Mechanization and electrification of agriculture. 1987.–№5. –p. 26–28. [Google Scholar]
- Williams V.R. Soil science, agriculture with main basics of soil science. –5thof edition.–M, 1947.– 456p. [Google Scholar]
- Goryachkin V.P. Collected works: in 3 volumes. –M.: Kolos, 1968.-VolumeIII.– 384 p. [Google Scholar]
- Belyaev N.M. Soil-processing machines with active working bodies.// Mechanization and electrification of agriculture. 1978.–№2. –p. 54–57. [Google Scholar]
- Vasilenko I.F. Experimental theory of cutting units of harvesters. Theory, construction and production of agricultural machines.Under edition V.P. Goryachkin.VolumeIV.M.–L.: Selkhozgiz, 1936.– 583p. [Google Scholar]
- Unit for soil processing with introduction of fertilizers / Patent for invention RUS 2629265.Published 28.08.2017. Authors: G.G. Maslov, A.S. Serguntsov [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.