E3S Web Conf.
Volume 126, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||30 October 2019|
- Vishnevskaya N.N. Improving postharvest technologies of processing tobacco leaf machine harvesting, Collection of scientific works of the all-Russian research Institute of tobacco, tobacco and tobacco products, Krasnodar, No.177. p. 200–202 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Smailov, K.T. Samieva, J.T. Samieva, Increasing TO cost-performance of the tobacco in natural-economic zones Kyrgyzstana, Science, new technologies and innovations, Bishkek,№3. p. 135–139 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Vinevsky E.I., Dyachkin I.I., Justification of parameters of machine technology of tobacco leaves harvesting, Proceedings of higher educational institutions. Food technology.-Moscow,№5–6(300–301) .p. 80–82 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Daddy, E.I. Vinevsky, V.I. Konovalov, S.I. Konovalov, O.A. Sterligov, Theoretical study of the process of separation of tobacco leaf from the stem, Polythematic network electronic scientific journal of the Kuban State Agrarian University, 126. -p. 289–303 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Pat.2312486 Russian Federation, IPC A01D 45/16.Apparatus for separating tobacco leaves [Text]/ S.K. Papusha, E.I. Vinevsky, A.E. Lysenko, I.B. Poyarkov, I.I. Dyachkin; applicant and patentee GNU VNIITTI.–No.2006119254/12; declare 06/01/2006; publ.20.12.2007, Byul.No.35.–5p.: I11. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.