E3S Web Conf.
Volume 126, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||30 October 2019|
- Papusha S.K., Belousov S.V., Bogus A.E., Konovalov V.I. Theoretical studies of tobacco stalk interaction with a leaf-separating unit // International Journal of Applied Engineering Research. 2016. V. 11. № 8. p. 5610–5613. [Google Scholar]
- Bogus S.N. Differential thrashing device power estimation. Mechanization of agricultural production. – Works of Kuban State Agricultural Institute, 1978, part 156 (184), p. 47–53. [Google Scholar]
- Tselikov A.I., Ritman P. I. Planetary mills roller effort definition. - In the collection of Works: Rolling mills and rolling tech№logy. – M.; Moscow Higher Technical college, 1958, №84, p. 5–30. [Google Scholar]
- Skorodumov A.N. On the theory of planetary rolling. – Higher Educational Institutions News. Ferrous Metal Industry, 1959, № 2, p. 62–71. [Google Scholar]
- Vashchenko Y.F. Planetary thrashing device for wheat. – Scientific report of agricultural machines department. Kuban State Agricultural Institute, 1969. Kras№dar, 1970, p. 24. [Google Scholar]
- Gudkov A.N., Zadneprovsky R. P. On the substantiation of the operating parts parameters for vibration thrashing. Mechanization and Electrification of Socialist Agriculture, 1964 № 1, p.21–24. [Google Scholar]
- Bogus A.E., Grachev E.A. A study of a shock pulse of a roller rib of the planetary threshing device on grain mass // Polythematic network electronic scientific journal of Kuban State Agrarian University- Kras№dar: Printing house «KubSAU». 2018. № 135., p. 188–199. [Google Scholar]
- Isaev Yu. M and Semashkin N. M, Critical Frequency of Rotation in the Spiral Screw De-vice, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Tech№logy, 9(5), 2018, pp. 541–547. [Google Scholar]
- Vineet Kumar Bhagat, Anil Kumar Prasad and Arvind Kumar Lai Srivastava, Physical and Mechanical Performance of Luffa-Coir Fiber Reinforced Epoxy Resin Based Hybrid Compo-sites. International Journal of Civil Engineering and Tech№logy, 8(6), 2017, pp. 722–731. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.