E3S Web Conf.
Volume 126, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||30 October 2019|
- Trisvyatsky LA Technology of receiving, processing, storage of grain and products of its processing / L.A. Trisvyatsky, B.E. Miller. – Moscow: Kolos, 1983. – 351 p. [Google Scholar]
- Pat. 2465527 Russian Federation, IPC F26B 17/04 (2006.01). A device for drying grain / V.I. Kurdyumov, A.A. Pavlushin, S.A. Sutyagin; Applicant and patent holder of Ulyanovsk State Agricultural Academy FGOU. - Application No. 2011119459/06, dated May 13, 2011; publ. 10/27/12, Bull. No. 30. [Google Scholar]
- Vargas W.L. Heat conduction in granular materials / W.L. Vargas, J.J. McCarthy // AIChE Journal. – 2001. – № 47. – Pp. 1052–1059. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Baum A.E. Drying grain / A.E. Baum, V.A. Carvers.– M.:Kolos, 1983. – 223 p. [Google Scholar]
- Yadollahinia A.R. Design and fabrication of experimental dryer for studying agricultural products / A.R. Yadollahinia, M. Omid, S. Rafie // Int. J. Agri. Biol. – 2008. №-10. – Pp. 61–65. [Google Scholar]
- Kurdyumov V.I. Theoretical substantiation of the dynamics of grain drying at the contact method of heat supply / V.I. Kurdyumov, A.A. Pavlushin, G.V. Karpenko // Bulletin of the Ulyanovsk State Agricultural Academy. – 2015. – № 3 (31). – P.125–130. [Google Scholar]
- Kurdyumov V.I. Justification of optimal operation modes of a contact-type grain dryer / V.I. Kurdyumov, A.A. Pavlushin, S.A. Sutyagin // Bulletin of the Ulyanovsk State Agricultural Academy. – 2014. – № 4 (28). – P.160–165. [Google Scholar]
- Wang L.J. Rapid cooling of porous and moisture foods by using vacuum cooling technology / L.J. Wang, D.W. Sun // Trends in Food Science Technology. – 2001. – № 12. – Pp. 174–184. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.