E3S Web Conf.
Volume 126, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||30 October 2019|
- R. T. Forman, Urban Ecology: Science of Cities, Cambridge University Press, 462 p. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- State of World Population, UNFPA, 108 p. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Kotlyarova, Improving the Methodology of Environmental and Economic Assessment of the Condition of the Territories of Industrial Zones and Justification of Environmental Protection Activities, Rostov State Civil Engineering University, 160 p. [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Bespalov, and E. V. Kotlyarova, Terra Economicus, 4–3 (9), pp. 121–123 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Bespalov, E. V. Kotlyarova, and A. S. Bondarenko, Inzhenernuy vestnik Dona, 1, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. G. Sheina, and A. A. Khamavova, Procedia Engineering, pp. 1960–1965 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Ilyichev, S. Emelyanov, V. Kolchunov, N. Bakayeva and S. Kobeleva, Procedia Engineering, 117, pp. 126–131 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Jayasooriya, A. W. M. Ng, S. Muthukumaran and S. Perera, Urban Forestry & Urban Greening, 21, pp. 34–47 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. G. G. Caiado, R. Dias Freitas, L. V. Mattenvironment, O. L. G. Quelhas and W. L. Filho, Journal of Cleaner Production, 165, pp. 890–904 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.