E3S Web Conf.
Volume 126, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||30 October 2019|
- C.N. Tian, L.I. Jie, Y. E. Wang et al., Application of shallow air flotation for water treatment, J.Industrial Water & Wastewater, v.2(1), pp.17–20 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Sarbu, C. Badulescu, and L. Toth, Waste water treatment by flotation, Acta Montanistica Slovaca Rocnik, v.10, pp.97–99 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Bogacki, P. Marcinowski, J. Naumczyk, P. Wilrnki, Cosmetic wastewater treatment using dissolved air flotation, Archives of Environmental Protection, v.43(2), pp.65–73 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Alekseev, Abatement of environmental pollution by effluents of textile industry, Pollution Research, v.37(1), pp.278–284(2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Zlokarnic, Separation of activated sludge from purified waste water by induced air flotationWater Research, v.32(4), pp.1095–1102 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- B.J. Bradshaw, In Encyclopedia of Separation Science; Wilson, I.D., Ed., Academic Press:San Diego, pp.1455–1572 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- R. Lemlic, Adsorptive bubble separation techniques: Foam fractionation and allied techniques, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry, 60, p.16 (1968) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Prasad, A.K. Majumder, T.C. Rao, Reverse Flotation of Sedimentary Calcareous/Dolomitic Rock Phosphate Ore, Minerals & Metallurgical Processing, v.17(1), pp. 49–55 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- T. Zabel, The advantages of dissolved-air flotation for water treatment.J Am, Water Works Assoc., 77(5), pp. 37–41 (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Stevenson, Li. Xueliang, Foam Fractionation. Principles and Process Design Boca Raton CRC Press, p.206 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.