E3S Web Conf.
Volume 127, 2019X Anniversary International Conference “Solar-Terrestrial Relations and Physics of Earthquake Precursors”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Geophysical Fields and their Interactions|
|Published online||05 November 2019|
- G.M. Vodinchar, L.K. Kruteva, Computational Technologies, 16 (2), 35–44 (2011) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Vodinchar, L.K. Feshchenko, Magnetohydrodynamics, 52 (1), 287–299 (2016) DOI: 10.22364/mhd.52.1.32 [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kuznetsov, Physics-Uspekhi, 40 (9), 951–961 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Gorelikov, A.V. Ryakhovsky, and A.S. Fokin. Computational Continuum Mechanics, 5 (2), 184–192 (2012) (in Russian). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kolesnichenko, M.Ya. Marov, Turbulence and self-organization. Problems of modeling of cosmic and natural environments (BINOM, Moscow, 2009) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Sokolo, S.N. Nefedov, Numerical Methods and Programming, 8, 195–204 (2007) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A. Giesecke, G.R. Rüdiger, D.E. Elstner, Astron. Nachr., 326 (8), 693–700 (2005) DOI: 10.1002/asna.200510405 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.