E3S Web Conf.
Volume 128, 2019XII International Conference on Computational Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer (ICCHMT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||08 November 2019|
- van Es, J. Pauw, A. van Gemer, H. J. etal., AMS02 tracker thermal control cooling system commissioning and operational results, 43rd International Conference on Environmental system, Colorado, USA (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Laudi E., AMS-02 Tracker thermal control system: development of new technologies for manufacturing of two-phase cooling system (Ph. D. thesis), University of Perugia, Italy (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Huang Z. and Z. He, etal., Coupling Between an Accumulator and a Loop in a Mechanically Pumped Carbon Dioxide Two-Phase Loop. Microgravity Sci. Technol, 2011. 21(Supp1): p. S23–S29. [Google Scholar]
- van Gerner H.J. and Braaksma N., Transient modelling of pumped two-phase cooling systems: Comparison between experiment and simulation, 46th International Conference on Environmental Systems, Vienna, Austria (2016). [Google Scholar]
- van Gerner H.J., Bolder R., and van Es J., Transient modelling of pumped two-phase cooling systems: Comparison between experiment and simulation with R134a, 47th International Conference on Environmental Systems, Charleston, South Carolina, USA (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Batcheler G. K., An introduction to fluid dynamics, Cambridge University press, (1967). [Google Scholar]
- Leonid V. J., Marco M. and Claudio F., Advanced design of a “low-cost” loop heat pipe, SAE paper 2009-01-2519, (2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.