E3S Web Conf.
Volume 128, 2019XII International Conference on Computational Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer (ICCHMT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||08 November 2019|
- EU, Directive 2010/31/EU of the European Parliament and of the council of 19 May 2010 on the energy performance of buildings. [Google Scholar]
- M. Kapsalaki, V. Leal, Recent progress on net zero energy buildings, Adv. Build. Energy, Res. 5 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Shao, SB. Riffat, G. Gan, Heat recovery with low pressure loss for natural ventilation, Energy Build., 28 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.P. Zhou, J.Y. Wu, R.Z Wang, Performance of energy recovery ventilator with various weather and temperature set points, Energy Build., 39 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Fehrm, W. Reiners, M. Ungemach, Exhaust air heat recovery in buildings, Int. Journal of Refrigeration, 25 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Szmyd, M. Branny, M. Karch, W. Wodziak, M. Jaszczur, R. Nowak, Experimental and numerical analysis of the air flow in T-shape channel flow, Arch. Mining Sci., 58 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Borowski, M. Jaszczur, D. Satłla, M. Karch, Air flow characteristics of a room with air vortex diffuser, MATEC Web of Conf. 240 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Jaszczur, L.M. Portela, Numerical data for reliability of LES for non-isothermal multiphase turbulent channel flow, ERCOFTAC 12 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Fehrm, W Reiners, M. Ungemach, Exhaust air heat recovery in buildings, Int. Journal of Refrigeration, 25 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. El-Baky, M. M Mohamed, Heat pipe heat exchanger for heat recovery in air conditioning, App. Thermal Eng., 27 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E. Juodis, Extracted ventilation air heat recovery efficiency as a function of a building's thermal properties, Energy Build., 38 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. Dieckmann, K.W. Roth, J. Brodrick, Air-to-air energy recovery heat exchangers, ASHRAE Journal, 45 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. Jaszczur, M. Borowski, M. Karch, M. Branny, The study of the velocity field of the air flowing the swirl diffusers using PIV method, EPJ Web of Conf., 143 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- ASHRAE, ASHRAE handbook of fundamentals American Society of heating, Atlanta, GA: Refr. and Air-Conditioning Eng (2005) [Google Scholar]
- ASHRAE, ASHRAE handbook HVAC systems and equipment (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R. Howell, H.J. Saver, W.J. Coad, Principles of heating ventilating and air conditioning, ASHRAE (1982) [Google Scholar]
- B.R. Lamb, Plate heat exchangers - a low cost route to heat recovery, Journal of Heat Recovery Systems, 2 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- M. Jaszczur, M. Borowski, D. Satoła, S. Kleszcz, M. Karch, Analysis of the temperature, humidity, and total efficiency of the air handling unit with a periodic counterflow heat exchanger, Thermal Science, 23 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Borowski, M. Jaszczur, D. Satoła, S. Kleszcz, M. Karch, An analysis of the innovative exhaust air energy recovery heat exchanger, MATEC Web of Conf., 240 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Jaszczur, Numerical analysis of a fully developed non-isothermal particle-laden turbulent channel flow, Archives of Mechanics, 8 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Jaszczur, R. Nowak, J. Szmyd, M. Karch, W. Wodziak, An application of SPIV technique to experimental validation of the turbulence model for the air flow in the intersection of the mining face with the ventilation gallery, J. Phys. Conf. Ser., 318 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.