E3S Web Conf.
Volume 128, 2019XII International Conference on Computational Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer (ICCHMT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||08 November 2019|
- Pavel B. I., Mohamad A. A. An experimental and numerical study on heat transfer enhancement for gas heat exchangers fitted with porous media. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 47(23), 4939–4952, (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Krishnakumar K., and G. Venkatarathnam. Transient testing of perforated plate matrix heat exchangers. Cryogenics 43, 101–109, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nair Anjan R, Krishnakumar K. Numerical modeling of single blow transient testing of a wire screen mesh heat exchanger, 10th National conference on technological trends (2009) [Google Scholar]
- K. Krishnakumar and G. Venkatarathnam, On the use of time at maximum slope in determining the heat transfer coefficients in complex surfaces using the single blow transient test method, International Journal of Heat Exchangers, 8, 31–38, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Kyo Sik Hwang, Seok Pil Jang, Stephen Choi U.S., Flow and convective heat transfer characteristics of water-based Al2O3 nanofluids in fully developed laminar flow regime, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 52, 193–199, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xuan Y, and Li Q. Heat Transfer Enhancement of Nanofluids, Int. J. Heat Fluid Flow, 1(21), 58–64, (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sobin Alosious, Sarath S R, Nair Anjan R , K Krishnakumar, Experimental and numerical study on heat transfer enhancement of flat tube radiator using Al2O3 and CuO nanofluids, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Mohamad A. A. High efficiency solar air heater, Solar energy, 60(2), 71–76, (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bhattacharya A., , Mahajan R. L. Finned metal foam heat sinks for electronics cooling in forced convection, Journal of Electronic Packaging, 124(3), 155–163, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hassan, M. Marin, AbdullahAlsharif, R. Ellahi. Convective heat transfer flow of nanofluid in a porous medium over wavy surface, Physics Letters A, 382(38), 2749–2753, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Fitch, John L. Method of recovering geothermal energy. U.S. Patent 3, 863, 709, issued February 4, (1975) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.