E3S Web Conf.
Volume 128, 2019XII International Conference on Computational Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer (ICCHMT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Building-Integrated Energy and Power Systems|
|Published online||08 November 2019|
- A. Melikov, C. Radim, M. Milan, Personalized ventilation: evaluation of different air terminal devices, Energy Buildings, 34, pp.829–36 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Jaszczur, M. Borowski, M. Karch, M. Branny, The study of the velocity field of the air flowing the swirl diffusers using PIV method, EPJ Web of Conferences, 143 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Aziz etal., Experimental and numerical study of influence of air ceiling diffusers on room air, Energy Buildings, 55 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. Tavakoli, R. Hosseini, Large eddy simulation of turbulent flow and mass transfer in far-field of swirl diffusers Energy Buildings, 59 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Jaszczur etal., Experimental analysis of the velocity field of the air flowing through the swirl diffusers, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 745, 032049 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Borowski, M. Jaszczur, D. Satoła, M. Karch, Air flow characteristics of a room with air vortex diffuser MATEC Web of Conferences, ISSN 2261- 236X., vol. 240 art. no. 02002, s. 1–5 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Liu, Q. Li, T. Ishihara, Numerical investigation of a swirl diffuser with a novel design using large eddy simulations, Building and Environment, 135 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C.S. From, E. Sauret, S.W. Armfield, S.C. Saha, Y.T. Gu, Turbulent dense gas flow characteristics in swirling conical diffuser, Comput. Fluids 149 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y.H. Yau, K.S. Poh, A. Badarudin, A numerical airflow pattern study of a floor swirl diffuser for UFAD system, Energy Build, 158 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Li, C. Yang, T. Ren, X. Bao, E. Qin, R. Gao, PIV experiment and evaluation of air flow performance of swirl diffuser mounted on the floor, Building and Environment, 135 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ansys Inc, Ansys Fluent in Ansys Workbench User's Guide. U.S. (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.