E3S Web Conf.
Volume 128, 2019XII International Conference on Computational Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer (ICCHMT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||08 November 2019|
- Abdelmadjid C., Mohamed S. A. and Boussad B. (2013) ‘CFD analysis of the volute geometry effect on the turbulent air flow through the turbocharger compressor', in Energy Procedia. Elsevier Ltd, pp. 746–755. 10.1016/j.egypro.2013.07.087. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Baris O. and Mendonga F. (2012) ‘Automotive Turbocharger Compressor CFD and Extension Towards Incorporating Installation Effects', in. ASME International, pp. 2197–2206. 10.1115/gt2011-46796. [Google Scholar]
- QANGA Z. (2016) Theorical and Experimental Analysis of Turbocharger in Tractor Engine. [Google Scholar]
- Essi Paavilainen (2008) ‘ Seminar in energy technology The performance and the characteristic field of a centrifugal compressor’. [Google Scholar]
- Jawad L.H. et al. (2013) ‘Numerical investigation on the effect of impeller trimming on the performance of a modified compressor', CFD Letters, 5(4), pp. 174–184. [Google Scholar]
- Kalinkevych M. and Shcherbakov O. (2013) ‘Numerical Modeling of the Flow in a Vaneless Diffuser of Centrifugal Compressor Stage', ISRN Mechanical Engineering. Hindawi Limited, 2013, pp. 1–9. 10.1155/2013/602384. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mokhatab S., Poe W.A. and Mak J.Y. (2018) ‘Natural Gas Compression', in Handbook of Natural Gas Transmission and Processing. Elsevier, pp. 433–461. 10.1016/b978-0-12-815817-3.00014-9. [Google Scholar]
- Soliman M. et al. (2018) ‘Modeling and CFD Analysis of Air Flow through Automotive Turbocharger Compressor: Analytical Approach and Validation', Journal of Engineering Science and Military Technologies. Egypts Presidential Specialized Council for Education and Scientific Research, 17(17), pp. 1–15. 10.21608/ejmtc.2017.21597. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.