E3S Web Conf.
Volume 128, 2019XII International Conference on Computational Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer (ICCHMT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Internal Flow and Heat Transfer|
|Published online||08 November 2019|
- Saeidi S.M. and Khodadadi J.M., Forced convection in a square cavity with inlet and outlet ports, IJHMT, 49, pp. 1896–1906 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- AhmetKoca, Numerical analysis of conjugate heat transfer in a partially open square cavity with a vertical heat source, ICHMT, 35 pp 1385–1395 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- K. Poochinapan, Numerical Implementations for 2D Lid-Driven Cavity Flow in Stream Function Formulation, Applied Mathematics, Article ID 871538, pp. 1–17 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Esfe M.H., and Seyfolah Saedodin, Numerical study of a combined convection flow in a cavity filled with nanofluid considering effects of diameter of nanoparticles and cavity inclination angles, JHMTR, 5, pp. 39–49 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Sheikholeslamia M. and Vajravelu K, Nanofluid flow and heat transfer in a cavity with variable magnetic field, AMC, 28, pp. 272–282 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Sheikholeslami and Hayat and Alsaedi, Numerical simulation of nanofluid forced convection heat transfer improvement in existence of magnetic field using lattice Boltzman method, IJHMT, 108, pp.1870–1883 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kalidasan K, Velkennedy R and Kanna P.R, Laminar natural convection of Copper-Titania/W ater hybrid nanofluid in an open ended C-shaped enclosure with an isothermal block, JML, 246, pp. 251–258 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Kanna P.R., Jan Taler, Anbumalar V, Santhosh Kumar A.V., Allwyn Pushparaj and D.V. Christopher, Investigation of Conjugate Heat Transfer from Sudden Expansion using nano fluid, Numerical Investigation of Conjugate HeatTransfer Part A. 67, pp. 75–99 Numerical Heat (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.