E3S Web Conf.
Volume 128, 2019XII International Conference on Computational Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer (ICCHMT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mixing Devices and Phenomena|
|Published online||08 November 2019|
- J Zhang, X R. H. Li, and Liang J., Adv. in Mech. Engg., 7(7), 1–12 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- PA Tanguy, F D. C. Thibault, and A, Chem. Engg. Res. and des., A.-K. 318–324 (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Debab, N.K.B. Chergui, and J. Bertrand, 2011. J. of app. fluid mech., 4, 43–50 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- B. Coesnon, M.C.D.F.B. Heniche, and P.A. Tanguy. Intl. J. for num. methd. in fluids, 427–449 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.T.P. Bertrand, and F, T. Intl. J. for num. methd. in fluids, 719–736 (1997). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.