E3S Web Conf.
Volume 128, 2019XII International Conference on Computational Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer (ICCHMT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computational Thermal Fluid Dynamics|
|Published online||08 November 2019|
- K. Jambunathan, E. Lai, M.A. Moss,and B.L. Button, Int. J. Heat Fluid Flow, 13, 106–115 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- D. Lytle and B.W. Webb, in Experimental Heat Transfer, Fluid Mechanics and Thermodynamics (ed. J.F. Keffer, R.K. Shah & E.N. Ganic), Elsevier. (1991) [Google Scholar]
- D. Colucci, and R. Viskanta, Expl Thermal Fluid Sci., 13, 71–80 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Baughn and S. Shimizu, ASME J. Heat transfer, 111 , 1096–1098 (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Cooper, D.C. Jackson, B. Launder, and G.X. Liao, Int. J. Heat and Mass Transfer, 36, 2675–2684 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Wang, D. Lin, Q. Xie, Z. Wang, and G. Wang, Applied Thermal Engineering, 100, 902–910 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Zhou, D. Xu, J. Chen, C. Cao, and T. Ye, Applied Thermal Engineering, 100, 55–61 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Langtry R. B., and Menter F. R., 43rd AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibit 2005, Reno, Nevada, 522 1–14 (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.