E3S Web Conf.
Volume 129, 20191st International Scientific Conference “Problems in Geomechanics of Highly Compressed Rock and Rock Massifs” (GHCRRM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||08 November 2019|
- Avershin S.G. Rock bursts. Moscow: Ugletekhizdat, (1955) [Google Scholar]
- Anderson E.M. The dynamic of faulting and dyke formation with application to Britain. Edinburg: London: Oliver and Boynd, (1951) [Google Scholar]
- Hill F.G., Denkhaus H.G. Rock mechanics research South Africa, with special reference to rock burst and Strate movements in deep level gold mines. Transactions of 7-th Commonwealth Mining and Metallurgy Congress. London, 2 (1961) [Google Scholar]
- Morisson R.K. Theory of Rockbursts. S. Afr. Min. and Eng. J. 63(3082). (1962) [Google Scholar]
- Zubelewicz A., Mroz Z Treated as Problem of Dynamic Instability. R. Mech. and R. Eng. 16 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- Xie H., Pariseau W.G. Fractal character and mechanism of rock bursts. Int. J. R. Mech. and Min. Sci. 30(4) (1993) [Google Scholar]
- Petukhov I.М., Smirnov V.А. Rock bursts - a model of earthquakes. Forecasting and prevention of bursts. Experimental Seismology. Moscow, (1983). [Google Scholar]
- Petukhov I.М., Ilyina А.М., Trubetskoy К.N. Forecasting and prevention of rockbursts in mines. Moscow: Publishing house of the Academy of Mining Sciences, (1977) [Google Scholar]
- Ushakov К.Z., Kaledina N.О., Kirin B.F., Srebnyy М.А., Dikolenko Е.Ya., Ilyin А.М., Semenov А.P. Mining safety and rescue work. Moscow: Publishing house of the Moscow State Mining University (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Kabwe E., Wang Y. Review on rockburst theory and types of rock support in rockburst prone mines. Op. J. of Saf. and Techn. 5 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Cai M. Prediction and prevention of rockburst in metal mines - A case study of Sanshandao gold mine J. of R. Mech. and Geotech. Eng., 8 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ptacek J. Rockburst in Ostrava-Karvina coalfield. Procedia Engineering. 191 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tarasov B.G. Fan-structure shear rupture mechanism as a source of shear rupture rockbursts. J. of the S. Afr. Inst. of Min. and Met. 114 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Kozyrev A., Fedotova Iu., Kasparyan E. Integrated complex geomechanical monitoring system of hard rock mines. Proceedings of 16th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Geoconference SGEM 2016. Book 1, vol1, Part A) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Xu N.W., Li T.B., Dai F., Zhang R., Tang C.A., Tang L.X. Microseismic monitoring of strainburst activities in deep tunnels at the Jinping II Hydropower station, China. R. Mech. and R. Eng. 49(3) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Jiang B., Wang L., Gu S., Zhang X., Li W. Study on rock bursts mechanism of TMB excavation for deep tunnel based on energy principle. J. of Min. and Saf. Eng. Vol. 34 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ilnitskaya Е.I., Teder R.I., Vatolin Е.S., Kuntysh М.F. Rock properties and methods to determine them. Moscow: Nedra (1969) [Google Scholar]
- Bieniawski Z.T. Estimating the strength of rock materials. Is. J. S. Afr. Inst. Min. Metall., 3 (1974) [Google Scholar]
- Beron А.I., Vatolin Е.S., Koifman М.I. Rock properties at various types and modes of loading. Moscow: Nedra, 1984. [Google Scholar]
- Stavrogin А.N., Tarasov B.G. Experimental physics and mechanics of rocks. St.-Petersburg: Nauka publishing house (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Baron L.I. Rock hardness coefficient. Moscow: Nauka publishing house, (1972) [Google Scholar]
- Petukhov I.М., Linkov А.М. Mechanics of rock bursts and outbursts. Moscow: Nedra (1983) [Google Scholar]
- Turchaninov I.А., Iofis М.А., Kasparyan E.V. Basics of rock mechanics. Leningrad: Nedra (1989) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.