E3S Web Conf.
Volume 129, 20191st International Scientific Conference “Problems in Geomechanics of Highly Compressed Rock and Rock Massifs” (GHCRRM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||08 November 2019|
- A.F. Bulat, V.I. Dyrda, E.L. Zvjagil’skij, V.A. Privalov, E.A. Panova, Fractals in geomechanics (“Nauk. Dumka”, Kiev, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Alekseev, T.A. Vasilenko, A.K. Kirillov, Physical and technical problems of mining, 3, 14–24 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Mahamud, M.F. Novo, Fuel, 87(2), 222–231 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Ren, G. Zhang, Z. Song, G. Liu, B. Li, The Scientific World Journal, 2014, e490318 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Latyshev, M.V. Kornilkov, Directed change of fractal characteristics, properties and state of rocks by surface–active substances in the processes of mining production: scientific monograph (USMU, Yekaterinburg, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- V. Malinnikov, V. Zakharov, D. Uchaev, Dm. Uchaev, O. Malinnikova, E3S Web of Conferences, 56, 01020 (2018). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Malinnikov, D.V. Uchaev, Dm.V. Uchaev, Izvestia vuzov “Geodesy and aerophotography”, 4, 64–68 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Bozhokin, D.A. Parshin, Fractals and multifractals (“RHD”, Moscow–Izhevsk, 2001). [Google Scholar]
- P.–T. Yuan, Ann. Math. Statist., 4 (1),30–74 (1933). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Malinnikova, V.N. Odintsev, V.A. Trofimov, Methane/GIAB,SI 11, 189–204 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Ivanovskij, Theory of Probability and Mathematical Statistics. Basics, applied aspects with examples and tasks in the Mathcad environment (BHV–Petersburg, Saint Petersburg, 2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.