E3S Web Conf.
Volume 129, 20191st International Scientific Conference “Problems in Geomechanics of Highly Compressed Rock and Rock Massifs” (GHCRRM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||08 November 2019|
- Rasskazov, I.Yu., Kryukov, V.G., Saksin, B.G., Potapchuk, M.I., Mining Information and Analutical Bulletin. 11 (2017) (special issue 24). P. 7-15. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Potapchuk, M., Kursakin, G., Krukov, V., Lomov, M. E3S Web of Conferences. - Vol. 56: VII International Scientific Conference “Problems of Complex Development of Georesources”, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Marakov, A.B., Rasskazov, I.Yu., Saksin, B.G., Livinsliy, I.S., Potapchuk, M.I., Physical and technical problems of mining. 3, P. 27-38 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Research report “Study of the geomechanical state of the rock massif during underground exploration, pre-mining and mining operations in the process of exploration and mining of ore reserves in the Andreevskaya ore zone of the Pioneer deposit”, 2019. Khabarovsk: Institute of Mining, FEB of the RAS, 107 pp. [Google Scholar]
- Shnorhokian, S., Mitri, H., Thibodeau, D. Int. J. of Rock Mech. and Mining Sci-en., Vol 66, 13 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Petukhov, I.M., Linkov, A.M., Sidorov, V.S. Calculation methods in the mechanics of rock bursts and outbursts: a reference manual. Moscow: Nedra, 1992. 256 pp. [Google Scholar]
- Zoteyev, O.V. Mining Journal Higher School Bulletin 5, 108 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Malyshev, Yu.F., Podgorny, V.Ya., Shevchenko, B.F., Romanovsky, N.P. Pacific Geology 2. P. 3-18 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Nazarova, L.A., Nazarov, L.A., Dyadkov, P.G. Mathematical modeling of the kinematics of plates of Central Asia//Physical and technical problems of mining. 5 P. 3-9 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Zabrodin, V.Yu., Rybas, O.V. Gilmanova, G.Z. Faulting tectonics of the mainland of the Far East of Russia – Vladivostok: Dalnauka, 2015. – 132 p. [Google Scholar]
- Levy, K.G., Sherman, S.I., Sankov V.A. Map of modern geodynamics of Asia. Institute of the Earth’s Crust of SB of the RAS (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Imayeva, L.P. et al. Physics of the Earth. 11 P. 79-85 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Usikov, V.I. Tectonics, Magmatism and Geodynamics of the East of Asia: VII Kosygin Readings: Materials of the All-Russian Conference Dynamics and Structure of Tectonic Flows. 328 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Saksin, B.G., Rasskazov, I.Yu., Shevchenko, B.F. Physical and technical problems of mining. 2 С. 53-66 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Yoshikawa S., Mogi K. Tectonophysics, Vol. 74. – No. 3/4. – P. 323-339 (1981). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Petrovsky, M.A., Panasyan, L.L. Bulletin of Moscow State University. Series 4. Geology. 3 P. 98-101 (1983). [Google Scholar]
- Turchaninov, I.A., Kasparyan, E.V. Fundamentals of rock mechanics – Leningrad Nedra, 1989. - 488 pp. [Google Scholar]
- Freidin, A.M., Neverov, S.A., Neverov, A.A., Filippov, P.A. Physical and technical problems of mining. 1 P. 79-85 (2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.