E3S Web Conf.
Volume 131, 20192nd International Conference on Biofilms (ChinaBiofilms 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||19 November 2019|
- Liang, X.Y. and Y.B. Li, Temporal and Spatial Variation Characteristics and Driving Mechanism of Scale Agricultural Lands in the Three Gorges Reservoir Area. Acta Geographica Sinica, 2018. 73 (09): p. 1630-1646. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, J. and Z. Wang, Agent Simulation Analysis of Geographical Evolution of Chinese Population in 2000. Acta Geographica Sinica, 2008 (02): p. 185-194. [Google Scholar]
- Li, J.M., et al., The Spatial Differentiation of Populations on Both Sides of Hu Line and Its Changes. Acta Geographica Sinica, 2017. 72 (01): p. 148-160. [Google Scholar]
- Hu, H.Y., Population distribution in China with statistical tables and density maps. Acta Geographica Sinica, 1935 (02): p. 33-74. [Google Scholar]
- Huang, X.J., et al., The Conception of Hu Huan Yong Sub-Line and the Population Carrying Pattern of the Yangtze River Economic Belt. Resources and Environment in the Yangtze Basin, 2017. 26 (12): p. 1937-1944. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Y.S. and J.T. Li, Geographical Detection and Optimization Decision-making of Differentiation Mechanisms of Rural Poverty in China’s Counties. Acta Geographica Sinica, 2017. 72 (01): p. 161-173. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang, J.F., Y.L. Liao, and X. Liu, Spatial Data Analysis Tutorial. 2010: Beijing: Science Press. [Google Scholar]
- Luc, A. and G. Arthur, Spatial statistical analysis and geographic information systems. Annals of Regional Science, 1992 (NO.1): p. 19-33. [Google Scholar]
- Openshaw, S., SOME SUGGESTIONS CONCERNING THE DEVELOPMENT OF ARTIFICIAL-INTELLIGENCE TOOLS FOR SPATIAL MODELING AND ANALYSIS IN GIS. Annals of Regional Science, 1992 (No.1): p. 35-51. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Luc, A. and G. Arthur, Spatial statistical analysis and geographic information systems. Geographic Information Systems, Spatial Modelling and Policy Evaluation, 1993: p. 35-49. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.