E3S Web Conf.
Volume 131, 20192nd International Conference on Biofilms (ChinaBiofilms 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||19 November 2019|
- Tullock G.(1967). Excess Benefit [J]. Water Resources Research, 2 :632-644. [Google Scholar]
- Pearce D.(1991). The Role of Carbon Taxes in Adjusting to Global Warming[J].Economic Journal, 407:938-947. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kahn JR, Franceschi D.J.(2006).Beyond Kyoto:A Tax-based System for the Global Reduction of Greenhouse Gas Emissions[J]. Ecological Economics, 4:778-787. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ciaschini M, Pretaroli R, Severini F.(2012). Double Dividend from Environmental Tax ReformAn Application for Italian Economy.Research in Economics, 66:273-283. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Lili. Zhou Dan. (2015).Improving China’s Tax Policy for Industrial Structure Upgrading[J]. Managing the World, 9:176-177. [Google Scholar]
- Li Hong, Xiong Xingxing. (2017)Ecological Occupancy, Green Development and Environmental Tax Reform[J]. Economic Research, 7:124-138. [Google Scholar]
- Yao Xin, Liu Xiying. (2010). Research on China’s Optimal Carbon Tax from the Perspective of Growth[J]. Economic Research, 11:48-58. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Ye, Zhang Xunchang. (2018). Emission Reduction Effect and Regional Difference of Environmental Protection Tax: An Empirical Study Based on the Adjustment of Pollution Discharge Fees in China[J]. Tax Research, 2:41-47. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Yijun, Xie Ronghui. (2014). Effect of Environmental Regulation on Industrial Structure Adjustment: An Empirical Study Based on China’s Provincial Panel Data[J]. China’s Industrial Economy, 8:57-69. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Hua, Zhang Ye and Gao Yanlan. (2012). Probing into the Problems of Optimizing Economic Structure and Tax Reduction[J]. Tax Research, 5:16-19. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Deyun. (2008). A theoretical explanation and verification of the determination and measurement of industrial structure upgrading form[J]. Financial Research, 1:46-49. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yang, Jiang Xuemin. (2016). Human capital’s impact on industrial structure optimization and upgrading based on spatial panel data model[J]. Financial and economic issues, 2:106-113. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Liguo, Zhao Wanyu. (2015).Research on China’s Financial Development and Industrial Structure Upgrading[J]. Financial and Economic Issues, 1:22-29. [Google Scholar]
- Li Bin, Peng Xing. (2013). Spatial Heterogeneity Effect of Environmental Regulation Tools: Spatial Econometric Analysis Based on the Perspective of Government Function Change[J]. Industrial Economic Research, 6.38-47. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Cuiju, Zhang Zongyi. (2015). Spatial econometric analysis of influencing factors of industrial upgrading in provinces of China[J]. Statistical study, 10:32-37. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.