E3S Web Conf.
Volume 132, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference POLSITA 2019 “Progress of mechanical engineering supported by information technology”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Engineering and Technology|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- Z. Zbytek, Journal of Research and Applications in Agricultural Engineering, Poznań (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Ł. Gierz, Journal of Research and Applications in Agricultural Engineering, Poznań (2011). [Google Scholar]
- D. Karayel, M. Wiesehoff, A. Ozmerzi, J. Muller, Computers and Electronics in Agriculture, 50, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- K. Ram Chandar, V. R. Sastry, C. Hegde, S. Shreedharan, Geomechanics and Geoengineering, 12 3, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Neopane, B. Thapa, Engineering and Technology Vol. 8, No. I (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Cheng-Ku, H. Pei-Rong, Atmos. Meas. Tech., 9 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- F. J. Mazella, Measuring Motion with Imaging Software, NASA Tech Briefs, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lambert, C. Froustey, J. L. Charles, J. L. Lataillade, Journal de Physique IV Vol. 110, Issue 1 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. R. Rasmussen, M. Sørensen, JGR 113, (2008.) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Stancic, D. Borojevic, Human Kinematics Measuring Using a High Speed Camera and Active Markers, Laboratory for Biomechanics and Automatic Control Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture, University of Split (2001). [Google Scholar]
- F. Cernuschi, C. Rothleitner, Powder Technology, 318, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- K. Deguchi, Measurement, 4, Issue 4 (1986). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.