E3S Web Conf.
Volume 132, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference POLSITA 2019 “Progress of mechanical engineering supported by information technology”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Engineering and Technology|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- Order of the President of the Russian Federation V. V. Putin dated July 19, 2018 No. PR-1235 on the transition to the life cycle management system of capital construction facilities by introducing information modeling technologies for the modernization of the construction industry and improving the quality of construction, based on [Electronic resource] URL: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/550966183 (date accessed: 10.09.2019) [Google Scholar]
- Town-planning code of the Russian Federation of 29.12.2004 N 190-FZ (ed. Of 25.12.2018) [Electronic resource] URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_51040/ (accessed: 10.09.2019) [Google Scholar]
- C. Eastman, J.-M. Lee, Y.-K. Jeong, J. Lee, Automation in Constr., 18, 1011–1033 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Lee, H., Lee J.-K., Park S., Kim I. Automation in Construction, 71, 49-61 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Makisha, Modeling, optimization and information technologies. Scientific journal, 7 (2), 19 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C. Eastman, P. Teicholz, R. Sacks, K. Liston, BIM Handbook: A Guide to Building Information Modeling for Owners, Managers, Designers, Engineers, and Contractors (New Jersey, Hoboken: John Wiley & Sons, Inc, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- Official website buildingSMART [Electronic resource]. – Mode of access: https://www.buildingsmart.org/ (accessed: 10.09.2019) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 16739-1: 2018. Industry Foundation Classes (IFC) for data sharing in the construction and facility management industries-Part 1: Data schema [Electronic resource] URL: https://www.iso.org/standard/70303.html (date accessed: 10.09.2019) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 10.0.02-2019 / ISO 16739-1: 2018. System of standards for information modeling of buildings and structures. Industry base classes (IFC) for the exchange and management of data on construction sites. Part 1. Data scheme [Electronic resource] URL: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200164870 (date accessed: 10.09.2019) [Google Scholar]
- RuleML, URL: http://wiki.ruleml.org/index.php/RuleML_Home (date of access: 08.06.2018). [Google Scholar]
- H. Boley, A. Paschke, T. Athan, A. Giurca, N. Bassiliades, G. Governatori, M. Palmirani, A. Wyner, A. Kozlenkov, G. Zou., Specification of RuleML (URL: ruleml.org/1.02, date of access: 21.01.2019). [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Makisha, Verification of information models of construction objects based on the rules modeling language (PhD thesis, 2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.