E3S Web Conf.
Volume 134, 2019The First Interregional Conference “Sustainable Development of Eurasian Mining Regions (SDEMR-2019)”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Development of Geotechnology|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- V.P. Orlov, B.M. Aleshin, V.M. Alikberov, Iron ore base of Russia (Nedra, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Eremenko, V.A. Eremenko, A.P. Gaidin, Mining, geological and geo-mechanical conditions of iron ore mining in the Altai-Sayan folded area deposits (Science, Novosibirsk) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Eremenko, A.I. Fedorenko, A.I. Kopytov, Mine working drivage and support in bump-hazardous zones of iron ore deposits (Science, Novosibirsk, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Kopytov, M.D. Voitov, S.S. Morozov, Bulletin of KuzSTU, 4, 32-37 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Tyulenev, S.O. Markov, M.A. Gasanov, S.A. Zhironkin, Geotech. Geol. Eng., 36:5, 2789-2797 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Instructions for the safe mining operations in ore, non-metallic deposits, construction sites of underground structures, liable to rock bump (RD 06-329-99) (Center for Research and Engineering in Industrial Safety of Federal Mining and Industrial Supervision of Russia, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Kopytov, A.A. Lebedev, B.A. Utrobin, Bulletin of KuzSTU, 5, 10-15, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Cehlár, P. Varga, Z. Jurkasová, M. Pašková, Acta Montanistica Slovaca, 15: SPECIAL ISSUE 2, 132-138 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Eremenko, M.V Kurlenya, Journal of Mining Science, 1, 3-31 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Kurlenya, V.M. Seryakov, A.A. Eremenko, Anthropogenic geo-mechanical stress fields (Science, Novosibirsk, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Miliy, M.A. Rozhenko, K.A. Prokopenko, G.I. Korotkova, Journal of Mining and Geotechnical Engineering, 2:5, 4-18 (2019) DOI: 10.26730/2618-7434-2019-2-04-18 [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Kopytov, G.K. Klyukin, S.S. Morozov, T.E. Tripus, Bulletin of KuzSTU, 6, 52–53 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.