E3S Web Conf.
Volume 134, 2019The First Interregional Conference “Sustainable Development of Eurasian Mining Regions (SDEMR-2019)”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Development of Geotechnology|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- A. Parikh, A.M. Jain, International Journal of Engineering and Technical Research, 2:3, 86-89 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Frumkin, Urban sprawl and public health: Designing, planning, and building for healthy communities (Island Press, New York, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- T. Carter, Fitness for Work, 22, 564 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Gérardin, Atmospheric Environment, 127, 46-54 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B.K. Borland, B. G. Funke, M. Chacko, Traffic management, 30, 112-117 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Linda, T. Rothengatter, Applied social psychology, 15:8, 234-241 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ciceri, M. Rita, G. Franco, R.S. Feldman, Psicologia generale (DTRS, Paris, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Shinar, Traffic Psychology and Behaviour, 1:2, 137-160 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Power, T. Dalgleish, Cognition and emotion: From order to disorder (Psychology press, London, 2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Morris, J.A. Hirsch, Travel Behaviour and Society, 21, 98-104 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.C. Lansdown, A.N. Stephens, H.G. Walker, Accident Analysis & Prevention, 74, 360-367 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.