E3S Web Conf.
Volume 134, 2019The First Interregional Conference “Sustainable Development of Eurasian Mining Regions (SDEMR-2019)”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Development of Geotechnology|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- Fan Chen Anye Cao, Linming Dou, Guangcheng Jing, Geosciences Journal, 3, 1–16 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kecojevic, Z. M. Nor, Journal of Coal Science and Engineering (China), 15:1, 1–6 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Gudkova, A.V. Batov, V.N. Zharkov, Model Solar System Research, 51:6, 457–478 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Burša, K. Pěč, Gravity Field and Dynamics of the Earth, 1, 207-244 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Suchowerska, Geomechanics of singleseam and multi-seam longwall coal mining (University of Newcastle, Newcastle, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Peng, Coal Mine Ground Control (West Virginia University, Redmond, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Suchowerska, R.S. Merifield, J.P. Carter, International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, 61, 306-320 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Australasian Ground Control in Mining, A case study on mine subsidence due to multi-seam longwall extraction. URL: https://www.ausimm.com.au/publications/epublication.aspx?ID=12459 [Google Scholar]
- Ki-Dong Kim Saro Lee, Hyun-Joo Oh Jong-Kuk Choi Joong-Sun Won, Environmental Geology, 50:8, 1183–1191 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Instruction for safely mining development at mines, extracting coal seams, liable to rock bursts (MSHA, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.