E3S Web Conf.
Volume 134, 2019The First Interregional Conference “Sustainable Development of Eurasian Mining Regions (SDEMR-2019)”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Ecological and Industrial Safety of Mining|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- D.E. Pataki, Front. Ecol. Evol., 3, 57 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Tyulenev, Y. Lesin, E. Tyuleneva, E. Murko, E3S Web Conf., 15, 02003 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Government of the Russian Federation of February No. 207-r 13 (Russian Gazette, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- U. Gankhuyag F. Gregoire. Managing mining for sustainable development (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Moffat, A. Zhang. The paths to social license to operate: An integrative model explaining community acceptance of mining (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Markov, J. Janočko, M. Tyulenev, Y. Litvin, E3S Web Conf. 105, 01021 (2019) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M. Tyulenev, S. Markov, E. Makridin, Y. Lesin, V. Gogolin, E3S Web Conf., 105, 02022 (2019) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (EITI, Brussels, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ahern, S. Cilliers, J. Niemelä. Landsc. Urban Plan., 125, 254–259 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- IFC Policies-Standards (EITI, Brussels, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.