E3S Web Conf.
Volume 134, 2019The First Interregional Conference “Sustainable Development of Eurasian Mining Regions (SDEMR-2019)”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Mining Regions of Eurasia|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- T. Anderson, The origins of postmodernity. London: Verso, 1998 J. Baudrillard, Simulacra and Simulations (Stanford University Press, Stanford, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Baugher, Ecological Consciousness, Moral Imagination, and the Framework for Strategic Sustainable Development (Emerald Group Publishing Limited, London, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Chernikova, Epistemology: the main problems and the evolution of approaches in the philosophy of science, (Kuzbass University, Kemerovo, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- F. Capra, Uncommon Wisdom: Conversations with Remarkable People. (Flamingo, London, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- J. Derrida, Globalization, Peace and Cosmopolitism in Negotiation: Interventions and Interview 1971-2001, trans (Stanford University Press, Stanford, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- W. Heisenberg, Physics and philosophy. The revolution in modern science (Ruskin House. George Allen and Unwin Ltd. Museum Street, London. 1971) [Google Scholar]
- V. Zolotukhin, V. Gogolin, M. Yazevich, M. Baumgarten, A. Dyagileva, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 50, 012027 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Foucalt, The Archaeology of Knowledge and The Discourse on Language. (Panteon books, New York, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Gasanov, T.S. Boyko, N.S. Frolova, Economics and Innovation Management, 3, 4-8 (2018) DOI: 10.26730/2587-5574-2018-3-4-8 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhironkin, S. Demchenko, G. Kayachev, M. Ryzhkova, O. Zhironkina, Cluster E3S Web Conf., 41, 04011 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhironkin, D. Khloptsov, N. Skrylnikova, I. Petinenko, O. Zhironkina, E3S Web Conf., 41, 04010 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhironkin, O. Aleshina, V. Gorev, Y. Gunyakov, O. Zhironkina, E3S Web of Conferences, 105, 04001 (2019) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.