E3S Web Conf.
Volume 134, 2019The First Interregional Conference “Sustainable Development of Eurasian Mining Regions (SDEMR-2019)”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Mining Regions of Eurasia|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- A.D. Sheingate, The rise of the agricultural welfare state. Institutions and interest group power in the United States, France, and Japan (Princeton University Press, Princeton, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- Agricultural Policies in OECD Countries. Monitoring and evaluation 2007 (OECD, Paris, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- D. John Shaw, Global Food and Agricultural Institutions (Taylor & Finance group, Routledge, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Fedulova, A.V. Medvedev, P.D. Kosinskiy, S.A. Kononova, P.N. Pobedash, Foods and Raw Materials, 4:2, 157 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Fedulova, A.V. Medvedev, P.D. Kosinskiy, S.A. Kononova, P.N. Pobedash, Foods and Raw Materials, 4:1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O. Flaten, S. Hisano, Nougyou to Keizai Agriculture and Economy, 73:8, 129 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Giovannucci, S. J. Scherr, D. Nierenberg, C. Hebebrand, J. Shapiro, J. Milder, K. Wheeler, Food and Agriculture: The Future of Sustainability (Taylor & Finance group, Routledge, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. Joseph Hülse, Science. Agriculture, and Food Security (NRC Research Press, Ottawa, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- T. Jurzina, N. Egorova, N. Zaruba, P. Kosinskiy, E3S Web Conf., 21, 04010 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Cellura, F. Ardente, S. Longo, Journal of Environmental Management, 93:1, 194 (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- L.J. Van der Meer Cornelis, Japanese Agriculture. A comparative economic analysis (Taylor & Finance group, Routledge, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- Allen Patricia, Torether at the table.Sustainability and Sustenance in the American Agrifood System (The Pennsylvania State University Press, Providence, 2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.