E3S Web Conf.
Volume 134, 2019The First Interregional Conference “Sustainable Development of Eurasian Mining Regions (SDEMR-2019)”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Mining Regions of Eurasia|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- Mine 2019. Resourcing the future. URL: https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/energy-utilitiesmining/publications/pdf/mine-report-2019.pdf [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Klimovich, Economics and Innovation Management, 1, 18-25 (2019) DOI: 10.26730/2587-5574-2019-1-18-25 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Diversified Development: Making the Most of Natural Resources in Eurasia (International Bank for Reconstruction and Development, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Kudrevatykh, A.A. Galler, Economics and Innovation Management, 1, 45-54 (2019) DOI: 10.26730/2587-5574-2019-1-45-54 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- İbrahim Anıla, Ihsan Yiğitb. Procedia -Social and Behavioral Sciences, 24, 21494-1509 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Zhironkin, Ugol’, 4, 29-31 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- M. Cehlár, P. Rybár, J. Mihók, J. Engel, Journal of Mining and Geotechnical Engineering, 1:4, 4-23 (2019). DOI: 10.26730/2618-7434-2019-1-04-23 [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Miliy, M.A. Rozhenko, K.A. Prokopenko, G.I. Korotkova, Journal of Mining and Geotechnical Engineering, 2:5, 4-18 (2019). DOI: 10.26730/2618-7434-2019-2-04-18 [Google Scholar]
- TOP 50 Mining Companies. URL: https://datawrapper.dwcdn.net/geN1p/4/ [Google Scholar]
- Value of top 50 mining companies surge $140 billion in 2017. URL: https://www.mining.com/value-top-50-mining-companies-surge-140-billion-2017/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.