E3S Web Conf.
Volume 135, 2019Innovative Technologies in Environmental Science and Education (ITESE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||04 December 2019|
- Federal law of 06.25.2002 N 73-®3, “On objects of cultural heritage (historical and cultural monuments) of the peoples of the Russian Federation”, article 44 “Adaptation of the cultural heritage for modern use” (2019) [Google Scholar]
- SRP-2007, Set of Restoration Rules, 5th edition, Recommendations for research, survey, design and production work aimed at the preservation of cultural heritage objects (historical and cultural monuments) of the peoples of the Russian Federation. Moscow (2012) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 55528-2013. Composition and content of scientific and design documentation for the preservation of cultural heritage objects. Monuments of history and culture. General requirements. Moscow (2013) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 31937-2011. Buildings and constructions. Rules for inspection and monitoring of the technical condition. Moscow (2012) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 55945-2014. General requirements for engineering and geological surveys and research for the preservation of cultural heritage sites. Moscow (2015) [Google Scholar]
- SP 47.13330.2012. Updated edition of SNiP 11-02-96. Eng. Sur. for const. The main provisions, Moscow (2012) [Google Scholar]
- SP 11-105-97. Eng. and geol. Surv. for const. Moscow (1998) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 5180-84. Soils. Laboratory methods for determining physical characteristics. Moscow (1984) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 12536-79. Soils. Laboratory methods for the determination of particle size (grain) composition. Moscow (1980) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R56198-2014. Monitoring the technical condition of cultural heritage sites. Immovable monuments. General requirements. Moscow (2014) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 25100-2011. Soils. Classification. Moscow (2012) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 20522-96. Soils. Methods of statistical processing of test results. Moscow (1996) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Zhabko, The theory of calculating the stability of slopes and foundations. Analysis, characterization and classification of existing methods for calculating the stability of slopes, News of USMU, 4 (40) (2015). [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Tsvetkov, E.G. Vlasova, N. Ya. Naumova, The dependence between the main parameters of homogeneous soil slopes and slopes in violation of their stability. Bulletin of Volg GASU, Constr. and arch., 11 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Khramtsov, A.A. Rostovtseva O.A. Lubenskaya, I.V. Simonov, Development of engineering measures to stabilize a landslide slope. Int. Res. J. 12-3 (19) (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.