E3S Web Conf.
Volume 135, 2019Innovative Technologies in Environmental Science and Education (ITESE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||04 December 2019|
- Climate Change 2103, Cambridge, University Press, 1536 p. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Managing the Risks of Extreme Events and Disasters to Advance Climate Change Adaptation, Cambridge, University Press, 582 p. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Khlystunov, V.I. Prokop’ev and Zh.G. Mogiljuk The global evolution regularities of the climatic loads and impacts, Moscow, NR MSUCE, 193 p. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Russian Norm SP 20.13330.2016 Loads and impacts (Moscow: Minstroy) p 104 [Google Scholar]
- Russian Norm SP 131.13330.2012 Building climatology (Moscow: Minregion) p 113 [Google Scholar]
- M. Khlystunov, V. Prokop’ev and Zh. Mogiljuk Tall Buildings 3 132-134 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Khlystunov, V. Prokop’ev and Zh. Mogiljuk WASJ 26 9 1219-1223 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Khlystunov, V. Prokop’ev and Zh. Mogiljuk Mod. App. Sc. 9 1 96-102 ( 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Zh. Mogiljuk and M. Khlystunov MATEC Web Conf. 106 02013 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hlystunov M and Mogiljuk Zh 2018 IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 456, 012056 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.