E3S Web Conf.
Volume 135, 2019Innovative Technologies in Environmental Science and Education (ITESE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||04 December 2019|
- O.Y. Shalashova, All-Russian scientific-practical Conf., 48-56 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Dolina, R.E. Yurkova, O.Y. Shalashova. Gelikon Publ., 41, 54-61 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Shchedrin, Meliovodinform Publ., 23 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Mishchenko, ertility, 6, 25-26 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Ilina, D.G. Nevidomskaya, T.N. Polshina, publishing house of yunts RAS (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Botvinov, Production of hydraulic works. Methodical recommendations, MGAVT, 62 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Konstantinov, M.A. Kukhar, Reports of the Russian agricultural Academy, 6, 31-34 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Guber, Melioration: stages and prospects of development: Mater. International. on-Uch.-prod. Conf. Moscow, 50-58 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Ilyina, D.G. Nevidomska Bulletin of the southern scientific center, 4, 47-52 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Ilina, V.P. Kalinichenko, K.S. Sushko, Proceedings of the VI Congress of the society of soil scientists them, 412-413 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Ilina, I.V. Kovda, D.G. Nevidomskaya, K.S. Sushko, E.G. Morgun, Bulletin of the southern scientific center, 4, 61-72 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Soloviev, Y.A. Ivanov, V.I. Pakhomov, I.A. Khozyaev, D.V. Rudoi, PHENMA, 51 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kambulov, I. Bozhko, A. Olshevskaya, MATEC Web of Conferences, 224, 05022 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201822405022 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.