E3S Web Conf.
Volume 135, 2019Innovative Technologies in Environmental Science and Education (ITESE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Green Architecture and Sustainable Urban Design|
|Published online||04 December 2019|
- V. P. Ignatov, Modeling of building design based on intelligent technologies, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- F. Engels, Ludwig Feuerbach and the end of German classical philosophy (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sinenko, MATEC Web of Conferences 112, 09007 (2017) doi: 10.1051/matecconf/201711209007. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- S. Sinenko, A. Slavina, MATEC Web Conf. Volume 106, 2017 International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2016 “SMART City” 08016 8 Organization and Planning of Construction Works and Municipal Facilities 23 May 2017, https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201710608016 23 May 2017 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V.P Grakhov, S.A. Mokhnachev, I.A. Paramonov, Mod. Probl. Sci. Educ. 1, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V Kuznetsov., E.V. Melyakova, Sci. j. NRU ITMO. 4, 248-256 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Abarykov, Optimization of the design system in construction (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Bolshakov, S.N. Volkov, Vestnik MGSU 2013., 11, 218-225 [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Bolshakov, Vestnik MGSU, 13, 287-294 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Bolshakov System engineering design of virtual organizational structures of enterprises of the building complex ... candidate of technical sciences, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kataev, Virtual business organizations, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- T. I. Markova, L.A. Stroganova, Bull. Volga Un. V.N. Tatishchev, 6, 40-45 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Slavina, BST Magazine 4, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Bolshakov, S. A. Sinenko., A. Yu. Slavina, J. Ind. Civ. Engin. 8, 87-91 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Warner., M. Witzel, Virtual Organizations. New forms of doing business in the 21st century, (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.