E3S Web Conf.
Volume 136, 20192019 International Conference on Building Energy Conservation, Thermal Safety and Environmental Pollution Control (ICBTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Ultra-Low Energy Consumption Building Technology|
|Published online||10 December 2019|
- Y.G. Bae. Analytical method of capacitor allocation on distribution primary feeders[J]. IEEE Trans. on Power Apparatus and Systems, 1978, 97(11):1232-1238. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Qiu J, Shahidephour S.M. A new approach for minimizing power losses and improving voltage profile[J]. IEEE Trans. on Power System, 1987, 2(2):287-295. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Lincuan, Wang Jianyong, Chen Liyi, Song Wennan. Optimal reactive power planning of electrical power system[J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 1999, 19(2): 66-69. [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Baran, F.F. Wu. Optimal capacitor placement on radial distribution systems[J]. IEEE Trans. on Power System, 1989, 4(1):725-734. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Baran, F.F. Wu. Optimal sizing of capacitor placed on a radial distribution systems[J]. IEEE Trans. on Power System, 1989, 4(1):725-734. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Chenshan, Tang Xiaoli, Yu Yixin, et al. Application of benders decomposition based on a hierarchical programming in reactive power planning[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 1998, 22(11):14-17. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Huimin, Zhang Jianmin, Jiang Li. Optimal Location of reactive power compensation for distribution network based on second order loss-reactive power sensitivity matrix. Power System Technology, 2014, 38(7): 1979-1983. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Xiufan, Cui Huanjun. An improved genetic algorithm for distribution network planning with distributed generation[J]. Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, 2011, 26 (3): 175-181. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Lizi, Shu Jun, Lin Xiaoshu, et al. Reactive power planning based on genetic algorithm[J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2000, 20(6): 5-8 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yongjun, Ren zhen, Zhong Hongmei, et al. Cataclysmic genetic algorithms based on optimal reactive power planning[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2002, 26(23): 29-32. [Google Scholar]
- Yun Xinmei, Li Yan, Xiong Xinyin, et al. Optimal shunt capacitor placement using particle swarm optimization algorithm with harmonic distortion consideration[J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2003, 23(2): 26-30. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Haiyan, Wu xiaomeng, Li Jian. Genetic algorithm based on optimal dynamic planning of low-voltage side reactive power compensators[J]. Electric Power Automation Equipment, 2005, 25(3): 26-29. [Google Scholar]
- Han Xiaojuan, Wang Lina, Gao Tong, et al. Generation planning of grid-connected micro-grid system with PV and batteries storage system based on cost and benefit analysis[J]. Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, 2016, 31(14): 31-39. [Google Scholar]
- Ding Xiaoqun, Wang Kuan, Shen Maoya, et al. Application of Genetic Algorithm combining modal analysis in reactive power planning for distribution network[J]. Power System Technology, 2006, 30(17): 47-50. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Yuqin, Liu Yang, Xie Qing. Research on reactive power planning of distribution network based on life cycle cost [J]. Power System Protection and Control, 2018, 46(11): 30-36. [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Abdel-Salam, A.Y. Chikhani, R. Hackam. A new technique for loss reduction using compensating capacitors applied to distribution systems with varying load condition[J]. IEEE Trans. On Power Delivery, 1994, 9(2): 819-827. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Chis, M.M.A. Salama, S. Jayaram. Capacitor placement in distribution systems using heuristic search strategies[J]. IEE Preceeding Generation, Transmission and Distribution, 1997, 144(2): 225-230. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.N.Ng, M.M.A. Salama, A.Y. Chikhani. Capacitor allocation by approximate reasoning：fuzzy capacitor placement[J]. IEEE Trans On Power Delivery, 2000, 15(1): 393-398. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.