E3S Web Conf.
Volume 136, 20192019 International Conference on Building Energy Conservation, Thermal Safety and Environmental Pollution Control (ICBTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Ultra-Low Energy Consumption Building Technology|
|Published online||10 December 2019|
- ZHENG Ai-rong, YIN Zi-qiang, WANG Shi-ning. Performance of plastic drain board after soft soil reinforcement[J]. China Harbour Enmineering, 2019, 39(04):33-36. [Google Scholar]
- JIN Ya-wei, JIN Ya-jun, JIANG Jun-nan et al. Treatment using vacuum preloading with air pressure boosted in soft foundation ore railing mud [P]. China, 200820160080.7, 2009-07-15 [Google Scholar]
- YAN Shu-wang, ZHANG Li-li, SUN Li-qiang & JI Yu-cheng. Experimental study on accelerating drainage method by introducing airflow into vacuum preloading [J]. Highway Traffic Technology (Application Technology Edition), 2011, 7(01):30-33+46. [Google Scholar]
- LEI Hua-yang, HU Yao, LEI Shang-hua, QI Zi-yang, & XU Ying-gang. Analysis of microstructure characteristics of air-booster vacuum preloading for ultra-soft dredger fills [J]. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 2019(S1):1-9 [Google Scholar]
- SHI Li, HU Dong-dong, CAI Yuan-qiang, PAN Xiao-dong, & SUN Hong-lei. Preliminary study on real-time response and reinforcement mechanism of Pressurized vacuum preloading and dredging [J]. Rock and Soil mechanics, 2020(01):1-10 [Google Scholar]
- YANG Zi-jing, YU Jing, LIU Hui, JIN Ya-wei & JIN Ya-jun. Pressurized vacuum pre-compacting technology[J]. Railway Standard Design, 2011(08): 26-31. [Google Scholar]
- MA Yong-zheng, SHENG Chu-gen, CAI Ke-jian, WANG Kai-tai, & SONG Xiao-wen. Study on soft soil foundation treatment by air-boosted vacuum preloading at coastal landfill site [J]. China Harbour Enmineering, 2016, 36(12):29-34. [Google Scholar]
- WU Song-hua. Field test on newly blown fill soil reinforced by pressurized vacuum pre-compacting [J]. Port & Water Engineering, 2018(09):181-185. [Google Scholar]
- SHEN Yu-peng, FENG Rui-lin, ZHONG Shun-yuan & LI Zhi. Research on optimization design of Pressurized vacuum preloading in railway station site treatment [J]. Journal of the Railway, 2012, 34(04): 88-93. [Google Scholar]
- GAO Zhi-yi. Analysis on mechanics of vacuum preloading method [J]. Geotechnical Engineering, 1989(04): 45-56. [Google Scholar]
- GAO Zhi-yi. Theory and practice of vacuum preloading [M] Beijing: People‘s Communications Publishing Co., Ltd. 2015:22-26. [Google Scholar]
- HAN Wen-jun, LIU Song-yu & ZHANG Ding-wen. Experimental study of pneumatic fracturing effect in soil under overburden load [J]. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 2011, 32(07): 1951-1956. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.