E3S Web Conf.
Volume 136, 20192019 International Conference on Building Energy Conservation, Thermal Safety and Environmental Pollution Control (ICBTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Ultra-Low Energy Consumption Building Technology|
|Published online||10 December 2019|
- Saad, R., Rahim, S. A., & Fernando, Y. (2016). Sustainable green supply chain management and impact on organisations. Journal of Emerging Trends in Economics and Management Sciences, 7(3), 147-155. [Google Scholar]
- Xia, Y., & Wang, B. (2013). Green Logistics in Logistics Industry in Finland. Bachelor Thesis, Lahti University of Applied Sciences, Finland. [Google Scholar]
- Laari, S., Töyli, J., & Ojala, L. (2017). Supply chain perspective on competitive strategies and green supply chain management strategies. Journal of cleaner production, 141, 1303-1315. [Google Scholar]
- Evangelista, P. (2014). Environmental sustainability practices in the transport and logistics service industry: An exploratory case study investigation. Research in Transportation Business & Management, 12, 63-72. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Amjed, T. W., & Harrison, N. J. (2013). A Model for sustainable warehousing: from theory to best practices. In Proceedings of the International Decision Sciences Institute and Asia Pacific DSI Conference. [Google Scholar]
- Richards, G. (2017). Warehouse management: a complete guide to improving efficiency and minimizing costs in the modern warehouse. Kogan Page Publishers. [Google Scholar]
- Accorsi, R., Bortolini, M., Gamberi, M., Manzini, R., & Pilati, F. (2017). Multi-objective warehouse building design to optimize the cycle time, total cost, and carbon footprint. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 92(1-4), 839-854. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Piecyk, M., Browne, M., Whiteing, A., & McKinnon, A. (Eds.). (2015). Green logistics: Improving the environmental sustainability of logistics. Kogan Page Publishers. [Google Scholar]
- Rao, P. H. (2014). Measuring environmental performance across a green supply chain: a managerial overview of environmental indicators. Vikalpa, 39(1), 57-74. [Google Scholar]
- Ho, J. C., Shalishali, M. K., Tseng, T., & Ang, D. S. (2009). Opportunities in green supply chain management. The Coastal Business Journal, 8(1), 18-31. [Google Scholar]
- Sharma, V. K., Chandna, P., & Bhardwaj, A. (2017). Green supply chain management related performance indicators in agro industry: A review. Journal of Cleaner Production, 141, 1194-1208. [Google Scholar]
- Miranda-Ackerman, M. A., Azzaro-Pantel, C., & Aguilar-Lasserre, A. A. (2017). A green supply chain network design framework for the processed food industry: Application to the orange juice agrofood cluster. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 109, 369-389. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Y. S., Chang, C. H., & Wu, F. S. (2012). Origins of green innovations: the differences between proactive and reactive green innovations. Management Decision, 50(3), 368-398. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ahi, P., & Searcy, C. (2013). A comparative literature analysis of definitions for green and sustainable supply chain management. Journal of cleaner production, 52, 329-341. [Google Scholar]
- Seroka-Stolka, O. (2014). The development of green logistics for implementation sustainable development strategy in companies. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 151, 302-309. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Govindan, K., Rajendran, S., Sarkis, J., & Murugesan, P. (2015). Multi criteria decision making approaches for green supplier evaluation and selection: a literature review. Journal of Cleaner Production, 98, 66-83. [Google Scholar]
- Lee, V. H., Ooi, K. B., Chong, A. Y. L., & Seow, C. (2014). Creating technological innovation via green supply chain management: An empirical analysis. Expert Systems with Applications, 41(16), 6983-6994. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, X., Wang, X., Kumar, V., & Kumar, N. (2016). Low carbon warehouse management under cap-and-trade policy. Journal of cleaner production, 139, 894-904. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rüdiger, D., Schön, A., & Dobers, K. (2016). Managing greenhouse gas emissions from warehousing and transshipment with environmental performance indicators. Transportation Research Procedia, 14, 886-895. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sham, R., Wahab S.N., & Hussin, A.A.A. (2018). Smart Trolley Apps: A Solution to Reduce Picking Error. International Journal of Supply Chain Management, 7(5),294-302. [Google Scholar]
- Rajendran, S.D., and Wahab, S.N. (2017) Purchasing Intention towards Green Packaged Products: An Exploratory Study among Malaysian Consumers, 3rd International Conference on Advanced Research in Business and Social Sciences, 29-30 March, 347-355, Langkawi Malaysia. [Google Scholar]
- Ayuso, S., Ángel Rodríguez, M., García-Castro, R., & Ángel Ariño, M. (2011). Does stakeholder engagement promote sustainable innovation orientation?. Industrial Management & Data Systems, 111(9), 1399-1417. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Teo, A. C., Tan, G. W. H., Ooi, K. B., Hew, T. S., & Yew, K. T. (2015). The effects of convenience and speed in m-payment. Industrial Management & Data Systems, 115(2), 311-331. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rajendran, S.D., Wahab, S.N, Ling, Y.W., and Yun, L.S. (2018). The Impact of Logistics Services On the E-Shoppers’ Satisfaction, International Journal of Supply Chain Management, 7(5),461-469. [Google Scholar]
- Tunstall, Samuel L. (2016). Open Access!: Review of Online Statistics: An Interactive Multimedia Course of Study by David Lane. Numeracy 9, Iss. 1: Article 9. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5038/1936-46126.96.36.199 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.